CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Can't Enter Roundabouts Without First Stopping

Ape™️

Fucking hell this drives me wild. You are approaching a roundabout and using the multitasking capabilities of your advanced human brain, to assess whether or not any other cars are preventing you from going straight on without stopping. The only trouble is, the brain dead cunt in front is incapable of both looking and driving and so comes to a compete halt in front of you, despite there being absolutely no reason to. 

Guest Alfie Noakes

How about those who go straight across from the left lane and leave no room for those in the middle? Also why indicate right if you are going straight on? It makes my blood boil over. 

Just the other day some hat-wearing old cunt in a Suzuki Swift in front of me - already on the roundabout - actually fucking stopped dead half way round to let another car enter from the next junction. It wasn't rush hour; in fact, apart from me, there was no other traffic in sight.

I can only assume the cunt driving it was deaf, dumb, blind and fucking stupid. I can't imagine how else he failed to notice me flashing, beeping, and waving assorted numbers of fingers out my window at him for the next mile or two. I was so incandescent with rage that I actually did something I've never done before and reported the total fucking wanker to the police (not that they'll probably do anything.)

The cunt probably thinks he's the best and most considerate driver ever, but it's cunts like that who get other cunts killed.

I was approaching a mini roundabout recently and noted there was nothing to my right and so drove on. However, I had to immediately slam on my brakes due to the old cunt to my left having decided it was his right of way, and proceeded to drive across the front of me and turn right. I raised my hands to him in a public display of disbelief. His response, which was to shake his fist at me and point to a Give Way sign, which he obviously thought meant "give way to me, regardless of the Highway Code", rendered me dumbfounded and speechless. 

I could have been my father-in-law, if he wasn't for the fact that he spent now over fifteen years in a vase. He had the knack at doing precisely that, plus the extra bonus of going around several times, before departing. To the cunt red lights were only a suggestion and he landed in a ditch several times. Once pulling a fucking caravan, which he managed to wrap around a tree, thus resulting in the loss of my mother-in-law teeth. In the end, we took matters into our own hands, sold the fucking Toyota and reported him to the cops. He was travelling on the buses ever since.

• Like 1

You should have more consideration for older road users and instead of being an impatient cunt.

A roundabout has to be negotiated carefully by the older driver who doesn't have the mental dexterity of the younger driver.Intolerant plimtons like you should be banned from the road and taught some manners. A good hiding awaits cunts like you from an all too probable road rage incident just waiting to happen.

Oh do give it a rest with your holier than thou fucking drivel, you idiot. 

I could have been my father-in-law, if he wasn't for the fact that he spent now over fifteen years in a vase. He had the knack at doing precisely that, plus the extra bonus of going around several times, before departing. To the cunt red lights were only a suggestion and he landed in a ditch several times. Once pulling a fucking caravan, which he managed to wrap around a tree, thus resulting in the loss of my mother-in-law teeth. In the end, we took matters into our own hands, sold the fucking Toyota and reported him to the cops. He was travelling on the buses ever since.

He's spent 15 years in a vase? What does he think he is a bunch of daffodils? I'd have a word with him

That is so funny . It sounds like an episode of a sitcom

Guest DingTheRioja

Fucking hell this drives me wild. You are approaching a roundabout and using the multitasking capabilities of your advanced human brain, to assess whether or not any other cars are preventing you from going straight on without stopping. The only trouble is, the brain dead cunt in front is incapable of both looking and driving and so comes to a compete halt in front of you, despite there being absolutely no reason to. 

​..my father-in-law does that... AND the fucker pulls the handbrake on, into neutral, clutch out... every fucking junction, every fucking roundabout...

oh... and fucking hell.. don't even ask about choosing which car parking space he's going to go in....

You should have more consideration for older road users and instead of being an impatient cunt.

A roundabout has to be negotiated carefully by the older driver who doesn't have the mental dexterity of the younger driver.Intolerant plimtons like you should be banned from the road and taught some manners. A good hiding awaits cunts like you from an all too probable road rage incident just waiting to happen.

​I've highlighted the relevant parts... if someone no longer has the mental and physical dexterity to drive a vehicle on modern roads, then they should be taken off the roads, they are a fucking liability to everyone else around them.

​I've highlighted the relevant parts... if someone no longer has the mental and physical dexterity to drive a vehicle on modern roads, then they should be taken off the roads, they are a fucking liability to everyone else around them.

This must apply to Range Rover drivers, since their lack of mental dexterity lead to the purchase of one of these slab-sided abominations.

what happened?

​He drove through three lots of red lights and cruised a couple of large roundabouts as described. Other family members were aware of his shit driving and sat in the back seats, just in case he caused a head-on collision So three of us were sat in the back seats, with an empty one in the front. A right carry-on

Guest DingTheRioja

Hey, look on the bright side, at least he didn't do it using 10 different sizes of Comic Sans all tucked away in a series of spoiler boxes.​

​...hang on... just wait a minute....