CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Harriet "I'm a dumb cunt" Harmen

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest DingTheRioja

so... by her reckoning, if the exit polls give the Cons about 7 seats short of a full majority, they will have lost the right to govern and the opposition (guess who) should be asked to form a Govt... even though they are somewhere in the region of 90 seats short... even counting the Sturgeons possible 50 seats, they're a fucking mile off....

God I hated that bitch when i worked for the Civil Service, she's even fucking worse now, just like Yvette Cooper... cunts the pair of them...

The morning will see the answer...

Guest judgetwi

It's probably not a great idea to call somebody a "dumb cunt" when you don't even know how to spell their name. I fear Ms. Harperson has a lot more to answer for than being ridiculously overoptimistic on Election Night. One might accuse her of taking strong drink but i suspect the OP got there before her. 

Oh Boy but by fuck. Polotix, is all that we have, and so let's ALL of us rejoice.

Swings & Gains are the name of the game.  Hip-Hip-Hoo-fucking Rahhh.

ZZZzzzz

It's Total Bollocks. 

​On the other hand....

How can anyone NOT be interested in having a say in the people who rule and the way our country is ruled. How can anyone go 'They're all the same' when even a cursory glance shows they aren't? How can you not care if your tax burden goes up, if that high-speed train link is sent through your back garden or your mentally ill father can't get the correct / any treatment for his condition?

I'm sorry it's a cop out argument from hipsters trying to look world weary and cynical and I'm afraid it just won't do.

• Like 4

"Hipster" is by far the nicest thing anyone has ever called Jazz.

​You may have noticed I don't go in for the personal abuse that's become 'de rigeur' for our little sewing circle (apart from Punkape and Keith, because, when all's said and done, they're not actually real are they? You may as well be having a go at Fotherington-Tomas and the Marquis de Sade).

'Hipster' was just a quick reference point I reached for to describe the increasingly vociferous / ever so stupid view of politics UK and this Election in particular, which has been the most interesting one in my lifetime, where for once, I actually felt my vote counted and exercising my franchise was marginally more worthwhile than Adrian Chiles washing his cock (have I cracked that one before? Forgive me if I have. It's been a long night)

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

Anyone who says they have NO interest in politics is talking out of their fucking arse.... their interest may be limited to certain issues or areas,

• want to pay more or less tax?
  • want a better/worse/different NHS?
  • want wankers to come to our country and take tons of stuff by right for free?
  • want a different political system "because this one doesn't work/they're all the same/all corrupt"...?

Any opinion of any sort on almost any issue is political, it's virtually impossible to have no interest, as Jiggers says, the hipster type wankers actually have fairly strong and radical political views, whether they like it or not... A belief/statement that "this system doesn't work and inherently continues the abuse and stagnation of the UK by the elite" is a political view...

Symptomatic of Labours complete severance with their rank and file working class support.

A careerist politician, happy to merely mouth the party line with little to no real world experience of hard graft and, if not running down the street barefoot, then a home without dado rails, Laura Ashley flock wallpaper and a 'rilly 'tastic Barista-style Espresso coffee maker'

Guest DingTheRioja

Harriet "I'm a dumb cunt" Harmen.

Lovely woman, who if I recall was related to Lord Longford, and backed him with his campaign to have Myra Hindley released and other murdering paedo's. 

​Unfortunately, that is probably one of the least of her "unendearing" qualities...

I love these MPs who wont admit their party have been well and truly fucked. Every election you get them. Listening to the radio this morning with a Lib Dem mp. Presenter says that, in no uncertain terms, that his party took a pasting and what a disaster. This tit disagreed and spoke about how his mob still picked up more votes even though they were distant 3rd and how encouraging it was.

Its like a manager who's team has been beaten 10-1 but crows how good his teams goal was

Guest Snatch

OooO!!

The Spelling Nazis are out of the cupboard!!!!!!

How about your capitalisation .. " i " or " I "... ?

​Dingers you fucking racist,how dare you criticise the Holy One.

Guest cuntcrapper

A complete smuck.  Carping, crowing, feminist, deleted, left wing millionaire claphead. Fuck your 'Pink bus' right up your middle aged, pile ridden, menopaused twat!

Edited by Rick_B
Potentially libelous.

Guest Snatch

A complete smuck.  Carping, crowing, feminist, deleted, left wing millionaire claphead. Fuck your 'Pink bus' right up your middle aged, pile ridden, menopaused twat!

​I hope thats not our Gypo your referring to.

The nice part about the election result is that the Prime Minister went to a cracking public school and he's back for another term.

Everybody should at least aspire to send their children to these establishments and there are many scholarships and assisted places for the very bright.

Who would want their children to turn out like Millipede...

Or worse, become an illiterate estate agent.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Or worse, become an illiterate estate agent.

Or an alcoholic drug addict criminal with a private doctor's prescription from Harley Street. Or was that just the boys from Harrow?