CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Ride Horses On Busy Main Roads

Ape™️

Guest nobgobbler

Don't see why they can't wear nappies, the horses on Blackpoo (not a spelling error) promenade do, and the owners lose their licences if they don't comply. Mr Ed was a cunt.

Don't see why they can't wear nappies, the horses on Blackpoo (not a spelling error) promenade do, and the owners lose their licences if they don't comply. Mr Ed was a cunt.

Mr Ed was a cunt, especially with those teeth, still he has resigned now

This is a great nomination.

I don't understand the enjoyment for the horse rider either. Surely they just spend the entire time shitting bricks bigger than the horse dung?

The college I trained at also had a horse management course, around 200 young ladies from rich families learning the racing and stabling trade. Plenty of them claimed that there are other, ahem, fringe benefits to spending time in the saddle. And not financial ones. Filthy bitches.

Guest Bill Stickers

In Cheshire we respect horses and riders.Many of them are our Mothers and daughters and they have as much right to be on the road as some wastrel in a clapped out Toyota Punta or Nissan Knobjocky. Slow down in future and admire the  relationship between Man and Horse or else.......

​I feel sick.