CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Perpetually outraged American Express card holders

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers

Please don't act like I've committed some unforgivable moral transgression when I tell you that our company doesn't accept Amex. Most vendors, in most industries, don't accept it. So please don't pretend I'm the first person whose ever told you "Sorry, we can't take that form of payment, you pretentious cunt".

Your life must be one miserable occasion after another where you are forced to put that worthless bit of shit back in your wallet and pull out a Visa.

You're not part of some "exclusive club" either, just to get this straight. Any old cunt with a shocking credit rating who splurges their money on SkyTV rather than adequately clothing their child can achieve "Gold" and "Premier" card status.

Guest Snatch

Ah but can you still use it to jemmy door latches? If you can then its more then welcome in my purse! Never leave home without it

​The reason being Gyps is that you often forget your house keys.

Yes,yes I do believe that is the reason.

Guest DingTheRioja

​The reason being Gyps is that you often forget your house keys.

Yes,yes I do believe that is the reason.

​Caravan doors are much easier to open with a card... failing that the windows pry open with a wooden peg split in two even easier...

Guest Lady Penelope

Beat me to it Monica!

Or when trying to smuggle a kilo of grade one hash out of Istanbul, to be confronted by Turkish Dibble, demanding a bribe:

"Midnight Express?"

"That'll do nicely!"

​Earnie Marples did a runner from the UK on the midnight express.