CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who vote Liberal in The Election

Guest cuntcrapper

Guest cuntcrapper

Just think who's been involved along the way with these Guardian clutching cunts. Paddy 'Pants Down' Ashdown, Cyril (Cbeebies) Smith, Jeremy 'Murderer' Thorpe et al. Clegg, an apprentice 'SPAD', has never held a real job down in his miserable /orange life. They love Europe and would have had us into the Euro in 2010. I hope they all get smeared up the cunting wall next Thursday, a Y fronts backwards wearing, Orange massacre. To the UK, their about as much use, as a bidet in a gorilla's cage!

As a keen Schadenfreudist, I'd love to see Labour finish largest party and get fucked by the Jock 'strap on' horror bitch for the next 12 months, until the whole rotten house of cards self destructs. At least Ed will have a big old 'borrow up' to pay our pensions and benefits in between and the self-centred brat generation will have to inherit the debt.

Well said, crapper. These cunts are far too euro-friendly for my liking.

Worth remembering though, given your justifiable sentiments on the horny-handed sons of toil, that blair would have crowbarred us into the euro just so he could suck cock in brussels in much the same way he actually did crowbar us into an illegal war to suck cock in washington.

Crapper, you fucking amateur, you forgot Charles Kennedy. Mind you, your list is perhaps the one lineup that couldn't be lowered any further by the inclusion of an incoherent ginger alcoholic who, as someone funnier than me once said, looks like someone drew a sad face on one of John McCririck's testicles.

• Like 2

Lembit fucking Opik, there's another one, the squinty-faced cunt!

Anyone who can make a Cheeky Girl look intellectual by comparison has no place in politics. At least she was smart enough to dump him eventually; as were the electorate.