CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Getting a warning

Guest deebom

So I got a warning of some sort for something or other. I don't know what the fuck it was for? Cunts.

​Yes you do, because I checked and you were told.  It was for abusive behaviour. This thread suggests you didn't take it seriously, presumably because you didn't incur a penalty. Now you call us cunts. This time you are post restricted for 24 hours. Just stop it FFS.

Guest Lady Penelope

There used to be an old cunt from Nuneaton who seemed to spend his life on Crewe Station werriting about this that and the other .. I got a Forn One and a written warning for telling him to fuck off.

Guest deebom

I don't know. All the email said is it was for being abusive to another member. That could be fucking anyone. I must say that the irony of being banned from a site called 'Cunts Corner' for calling the admin cunts is well, ironic. :-)

Guest DingTheRioja

​Hear Hear, deebom. It's one rule for one ..... Judge called me a poof once. What did the mods do? Fuck all, that's what! :o:o

​Poof!