CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

carers

Eddie

Guest judgetwi

I agree that a majority of carers are doing the job out of love for a relative, the people I am talking about are the professional scroungers, a family whom I know about have the dad on disability for a bad back, the wife is his carer, he receives a new car every 3 years with full maintenance package, this car is sub let to another member of the family,  they enjoy a good living and holiday abroad 3 times per year. The dad also does casharrow-10x10.png in hand work on a regular basis, this example is not isolated, and gives genuine carers a bad name. Tighter regulation is the only answer.

​"Tighter regulation is the only answer." Like Dachau you mean?

​"Tighter regulation is the only answer." Like Dachau you mean?

I fail to see how tighter regulation on benefits to weed out the cheats and liars can be compared with the workings of a concentration camp. Do you not agree that the liars and cheats should be stopped?. More money available for genuine cases, wouldn't be a bad thing. To cheapen the plight of thousands of jews who died in the most appalling way should not be taken so lightly and used by you in every argument.

Guest Snatch

I fail to see how tighter regulation on benefits to weed out the cheats and liars can be compared with the workings of a concentration camp. Do you not agree that the liars and cheats should be stopped?. More money available for genuine cases, wouldn't be a bad thing. To cheapen the plight of thousands of jews who died in the most appalling way should not be taken so lightly and used by you in every argument.

​He's struggling to find some racism in this thread and failing miserably.

Guest nobgobbler

I know, why does he always assume comments have a subliminal racist overtone?

​It beats me. Could be something to do with having his tits in a nipple clamp or a massive chip on his shoulder.