CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who don't turn up when agreed

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers

One of the cunts I lived with a while ago didn't pay his rent, so we kicked him out the house. I'm not a soppy cunt, so I'll be damned if I'm co-habiting with a fucking squatter. 

He decided it was out of order that we weren't allowing him to live in the house for free indefinitely. His last "fuck you", because of our outrageous and unfair action, was to leave a dilapidated Ford Fiesta in the garage without the key and refuse to pick it up.

I finally managed to find a scrapyard dodgy enough to take it without a V5, logbook, or any other necessary documentation. The kind of breaker's yard where staffies that have already mauled various young children are still allowed to roam around the local roads. The gippo running it looks like the kind of cunt who should be hiding on one of the Spanish Costas because he beat someone to death with a crowbar over a game of poker.

We agree 10.30 on a Saturday morning, so I can still make the football in the afternoon. The cunt then texts me later that day saying he'll be round at 3. I tell him that won't do, because, as I'd already told the dopey retard very clearly, I would be at the football.

He then doesn't come at 10.30, and doesn't pick up his phone for 48 hours over the weekend, before trying to arrange a midday pick-up on Monday. Unlike him, I have a regular job. I don't have the liberty of choosing what time and day of the week I will sort through rusty piles of scrap, risking a tetanus infection.

I am quite tolerant of people fucking about with turning up on time, but one time I lost it. On my own wedding day, the she witness arrived fifty minutes late at the registry office and we almost got booted out by the registrar as there was the next wedding lined up. Thanks to her, the office and the next party, it all went relatively smoothly in the end. When the tart finally made her fucking appearance, I was ready to put her refurbished head though the wall and told her so. Haven't spoken to the cunt since.

Guest nobgobbler

One of the cunts I lived with a while ago didn't pay his rent, so we kicked him out the house. I'm not a soppy cunt, so I'll be damned if I'm co-habiting with a fucking squatter. 

He decided it was out of order that we weren't allowing him to live in the house for free indefinitely. His last "fuck you", because of our outrageous and unfair action, was to leave a dilapidated Ford Fiesta in the garage without the key and refuse to pick it up.

I finally managed to find a scrapyard dodgy enough to take it without a V5, logbook, or any other necessary documentation. The kind of breaker's yard where staffies that have already mauled various young children are still allowed to roam around the local roads. The gippo running it looks like the kind of cunt who should be hiding on one of the Spanish Costas because he beat someone to death with a crowbar over a game of poker.

We agree 10.30 on a Saturday morning, so I can still make the football in the afternoon. The cunt then texts me later that day saying he'll be round at 3. I tell him that won't do, because, as I'd already told the dopey retard very clearly, I would be at the football.

He then doesn't come at 10.30, and doesn't pick up his phone for 48 hours over the weekend, before trying to arrange a midday pick-up on Monday. Unlike him, I have a regular job. I don't have the liberty of choosing what time and day of the week I will sort through rusty piles of scrap, risking a tetanus infection.

​I hope you served an abandonment notice and or waited 3 months before scrapping it, otherwise the cunt could be back at a later date for compensation!!:o

Guest Bill Stickers

​I hope you served an abandonment notice and or waited 3 months before scrapping it, otherwise the cunt could be back at a later date for compensation!!:o

​I have multiple emails, texts and phone calls saved which show me requesting he remove it. He was kicked out about 6 months ago so I think a judge would rule favourably.

If the steering lock wasn't on, I would have pushed it out my off-street parking into the resident's only bays long ago, and watched the tickets pile up for the cunt, but alas I couldn't manoeuvre it out.

This scrappy sounds like my cousin Reuben.

Guest Snatch
.I finally managed to find a scrapyard dodgy enough to take it without a V5, logbook, or any other necessary documentation. The kind of breaker's yard where staffies that have already mauled various young children are still allowed to roam around the local roads. The gippo running it looks like the kind of cunt who should be hiding on one of the Spanish Costas because he beat someone to death with a crowbar over a game of poker.

​You told a Pikey when you were going to be out?

Why not just leave the door open for him. You were lucky his family didn't either 1) clear your house out or 2)  move in.

This scrapyard....wasn't in Camberwell perchance?

Edited by camberwell gypsy

Guest Bill Stickers

This scrapyard....wasn't in Camberwell perchance?

​Ha! Not fucking likely.

I make a conscious effort every day to never come into contact with anyone from this site. The idea of one of you cunts getting my address sends shivers down the spine!

I have visions of waking up one day to the sound of Keith sat outside my front door in an adult diaper, posting faeces through my letter box. 

Edited by bill_stickers

Guest DingTheRioja

I have visions of waking up one day to the sound of Keith sat outside my front door in an adult diaper, posting faeces through my letter box. 

​You cunt.. that is a vision that cannot be "un-thought"....

Guest Bill Stickers

​There cannot be that many static caravans in Hull. Tracking you down would be a piece of piss.

​It's Hull. I'm pretty sure the council has legally declared 99% of the housing stock as static caravans.

Guest Bill Stickers

I'm wondering if he lives in Scunthorpe?  A clapped-out Ford Fiesta has suddenly appeared at the end of my street... 

I couldn't imagine a more aptly named place for you to reside in. Scunthorpe now contains a "cunt" both figuratively and literally!

Guest Fatty

A shitty old Fiesta will start with a screwdriver. Steering locks are quite easy to break.

Proper cunt you are, obviously I'll be seeing you in custody you soppy cunt

​Ha! Not fucking likely.

I make a conscious effort every day to never come into contact with anyone from this site. The idea of one of you cunts getting my address sends shivers down the spine!

Keith is a bonafide shit collector, not a dropper. The only crap posted by him lands on this site.