CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Could Stephen Hawkins be the worlds biggest dribbling Cunt

Guest Fatty

​I may not agree with anything Fatty says, but I'll defend to the death his right to ignorantly say it YOU SOPPY CUNT

Where is the fat bastard tonight? He's been MIA since he got a damn good Roopsing earlier on. Has there been a spillage of frozen pork pies on the M1 that he's been preoccupied with?

Guest Fatty

I'm on the naughty step, dick head

Anybody who says that sort of thing about disabled people should be banned from this site.

You're really not that bright are you.

Edited by Fatty

"Stephen Hawking" was briefly an actual member on the old site. (If he didn't nominate John Preskill, he fucking well should have. Lucky guess, Preskill, you cunt!)

Anyway, with a 200+ IQ I'm sure he can stand up for himself. Er, wait...

​I'm still wading through the fly leaf of his his worthy tome 'a brief history of time'. I bought it in 1996. Now THAT is a cunt.

​I'm still wading through the fly leaf of his his worthy tome 'a brief history of time'. I bought it in 1996. Now THAT is a cunt.

Almost as many "facts" as the bible. Without the crime bit though. Which makes it a very dry read indeed. Ironic when a book with so much speculation is sold as a purely scientific one.

• 9 months later...
26 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Sorry to wheel this topic out again but Stephen is in the news this morning, He is warning the human race that it could become extinct unless it can escape earth. GM virus' ,nuclear war, over population etc. Well thanks you prick , I just hadn't worked that out , up your dose of '3 in 1'  you cunt

Thank fuck he told us, all that education didn't go to waste obviously.

4 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Sorry to wheel this topic out again but Stephen is in the news this morning, He is warning the human race that it could become extinct unless it can escape earth. GM virus' ,nuclear war, over population etc. Well thanks you prick , I just hadn't worked that out , up your dose of '3 in 1'  you cunt

....and that's worth a fucking Oscar is it?

4 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

There's a few members of this site who live on another planet anyway.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

I have noticed that astrophysicist / quantum theory cunts like Hawking and that scouse cunt Cox, have got so detestably smug & big for their boots with their physical theory, that they seem to be convinced that they literally know fucking everything about every subject. Ecology, natural history, socio-economics, fucking everything. They're welcome to come round mine and fix my printer.

41 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

and that scouse cunt Cox, 

Would that scouse cunt actually be from Oldham by any chance? If you can't identify the bin dipping cunts correctly, I suggest changing your tipple of choice to domestos with a Hydrogen Peroxide chaser you thick fuckwit.

Guest DingTheRioja
23 minutes ago, neil298 said:

I Googled 'biggest dribbling cunt' and believe me Hawking was not mentioned anywhere,Harry Kane however...

I'm not googling that phrase because I don't want to see any more of Jordan than I have to...