CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jimeoin

Guest MikeD

Guest MikeD

Another painfully unfunny Irish comedian who's entire act seems to consist of the fact that he's Irish.

Good for you, doesn't automatically make you funny, you cunt. Neither does having a weird spelling of your name either, whatever the fuck it's actually meant to be.

Guest Bill Stickers

Ed Byrne is a pioneer in terms of being an unfunny Irish cunt. He's pushed being a total cunt to new limits never before thought possible for humanity.

He is, in the cunt world, a Shackleton or Scott-like figure. I'm just waiting for the day he wanders into the arctic and dies of exposure.

Fatty has better material than that useless, inadequate man.

Edited by bill_stickers

Guest MikeD

The good old Emerald Isle just keeps churning them out, it's like a conveyor belt of cunts.

I'd say Tommy Tiernan gives Ed Byrne a run for his money as number one, that cunt truly had nothing else to say other than where he came from.

Oh, and Sean Hughes, hanging's too good for that bastard.

Guest Bill Stickers

Fucking hell so much non funny Irish cuntiness

​154 posts in, and still yet to say something of any worth or consequence. You are the epitome, the human embodiment, the personification, of a massive, dripping, hairy, stinky cunt.

Guest MikeD

​154 posts in, and still yet to say something of any worth or consequence. You are the epitome, the human embodiment, the personification, of a massive, dripping, hairy, stinky cunt.

​That's fuck all, I've got almost 500 and I'm still a cunt.

There are people who swear blind Miranda Hart ids a walking laughter festival; who become a mirthful puddle on the floor when Vic Reeves appears and who would roll in the aisles at Tommy cunting shit fuck Cooper (though I doubt there's a Venn Diagram in existence with a crossover area for all three - no one can surely be that much of an educationally sub-normal cretin can they?)

My point is, there's no accounting for taste. Some people get their groove on to Charlie Chaplin (Paul Merton has a hard-on for him, for starters) so there we go.

There are people who swear blind Miranda Hart ids a walking laughter festival; who become a mirthful puddle on the floor when Vic Reeves appears and who would roll in the aisles at Tommy cunting shit fuck Cooper (though I doubt there's a Venn Diagram in existence with a crossover area for all three - no one can surely be that much of an educationally sub-normal cretin can they?)

My point is, there's no accounting for taste. Some people get their groove on to Charlie Chaplin (Paul Merton has a hard-on for him, for starters) so there we go.

Paul Merton is a cunt 

He's got hidden depths, Bill, give him time. Come post 200 he will be waxing lyrical about the Kyoto protocol and quoting Al Gore. As a land whale and a distant cousin of most ceteaceans, he's got a keen interest in evironmental issues.

You want to live in Australia. The prick has been on publicity spin cycle for years. Granted, he was funny at the start, but like all jokes, they wear thin after a while.

Having said that, we have not been exposed to Michael McIntyre. From what I can gather he is about as funny as shitting yourself on the way to a first date.

Guest Bill Stickers

Everyone on here is a massive soppy CUNT, Stickers go fuck yourself

​The variety of your posts continues to amaze me. I think you have the widest repertoire and employ the greatest number of rhetoric devices.

For example, alternating between capitalising the words "cunt" and "soppy" in your posts is worthy of The Great Bard. The subtleties of your linguistic mastery never cease to amaze.