CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Richie Benaud

Guest MikeD

Guest DingTheRioja

................ just shove me in the nearest hole. Thats good enough for the likes of me. .............

​Don't mind if I do... now... which one is nearest?

​Warren hasn't said anything about meeting Benaud, unless you've deleted it. Gyppo said she had while she was a nursing student/waitress, and that Ritchie always sought her out to ask how she was. Sounds a bit stalkerish to me, and I'm the one who'd know.

​No he didn't seek me out. When he saw me he always asked how I was and showed a genuine friendliness to a humble waitress.

Guest judgetwi

It's a reaction to the poster, not the post. Lazy cunting, but there you go.

Galatians 6:7

​Good grief Mr. Bores, are you suggesting there is somebody on here who doesn't like me? Some mistake surely? John 3:16

Guest judgetwi

​I hate to have to break it to you, my dear Fudge, but there may even be more than one! John 8:7

​I find that hard to believe but doubting the word of such an esteemed Biblical scholar is borderline blasphemy in my book. Matthew 21........er.........13???? Oh fuck it!