CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner top 10 cunts

Guest Fatty

Guest DingTheRioja

Number 6 (yep.. some cunt can't count)

Any dozy fucker sad enough to make up second accounts on an anonymous website where no cunt will ever know, or care, who the fuck you are in real life...

Fatty, the best part of you really did dribble down the inside of your mother's leg.

Fatty wasn't the result of a normal biological insemination. He is the product of an experiment which went horribly wrong in a Scottish fish and chip shop. One part saveloy and two parts pukka pie, the whole horrid mess was infused together with boiling hot lard and the piss of a three toed sloth. And then lo, from the frying pan he appeared. Devastatingly thick, disgustingly obese and the most spectacularly disgraceful cunt I have ever had the misfortune to encounter. Fatty, you disgusting tosser, I demand that you kill yourself immediately, for the benefit of all mankind.

• Like 1

Guest Fatty

Fatty, the best part of you really did dribble down the inside of your mother's leg.

​While I've just left something dribbling down your mothers chin, SOPPY CUNT

Guest Fatty

Fatty wasn't the result of a normal biological insemination. He is the product of an experiment which went horribly wrong in a Scottish fish and chip shop. One part saveloy and two parts pukka pie, the whole horrid mess was infused together with boiling hot lard and the piss of a three toed sloth. And then lo, from the frying pan he appeared. Devastatingly thick, disgustingly obese and the most spectacularly disgraceful cunt I have ever had the misfortune to encounter. Fatty, you disgusting tosser, I demand that you kill yourself immediately, for the benefit of all mankind.

​Decimus, we were obviously separated at birth.

Fatty has a small cock. That's why he shows off on the Corner.

​Small is better than none Eh BK

Come on lads, sort it out. The world couldn't survive the clashing of two such immense gargantuans. The gravitational forces involved as your hugely spherical and dense masses collided would tear a hole in the space time continuum. Keith's already on a final warning with the UN after his efforts at his recent salsa class knocked the planet 2 degrees out of orbit.

On Saturday, April 11, 2015 at 11:40 AM, Decimus said:

Come on lads, sort it out. The world couldn't survive the clashing of two such immense gargantuans. The gravitational forces involved as your hugely spherical and dense masses collided would tear a hole in the space time continuum. Keith's already on a final warning with the UN after his efforts at his recent salsa class knocked the planet 2 degrees out of orbit.

Easy , easy 

• Like 1

​Hot lard? that would only block the veins. To fuck up brains you need fully hydrogenated oil. That's where my money is.