CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who don't like snooker

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest DingTheRioja

Fucking hate snooker...

...anything worth watching gets delayed or totally fucked off totally cos some (recovering/lapsed) alcoholic (allegedly) chain smoking pasty faced boring cunt can't get his pink balls in the big brown pocket using a big stiff rod with a blue end on it...

No fucking sane fucker is fucking interested, so why 142 fucking hours of fucking coverage in only 24 fucking hours of fucking real fucking life?

Guest Bill Stickers

Bingham, snooker's greatest philosopher, upon winning the World Championship yesterday, uttered the immortal line "Winner, winner, chicken dinner".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
Guest Bill Stickers

Just turned on the Players Championship Snooker... it sounds like they are playing in a fucking wind tunnel. 

When I watch snooker I want it deathly quiet, only interrupted by the odd cough from a pensioner and soothing commentary by some Scottish berk. What a fucking disgrace. 

• 2 years later...
51 minutes ago, The Beast said:

So that borderline cunt O'Sullivan had decided not to bother again and is out. At least than lanky boring bastard Selby only lasted one day.

Boring as opposed to exciting snooker players? The only players like that were Higgins and White and that was because they were pissed and coked up respectively. 

Great story about Jimmy stealing his dead brothers body from the funeral home and taking him out for one last drink,propping him up in the chair and just having one last piss up with him before returning the corpse for burial....legend

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

So that borderline cunt O'Sullivan had decided not to bother again and is out. At least than lanky boring bastard Selby only lasted one day.

As a player, I'm a big fan of O'Sullivan, but the man behind the talent is a massive cunt. From the dreary, pseudo intellectual choice of walk on music to hanging around with Damian Hirst like some latter day avant garde wannabe. Showed his colours yesterday with the nastiness shown to Ali Carter, which probably stems from when O'Sullivan refused the final black to make 147 due to the prize being only 10 grand, at the time Carter said, 'If you don't care about 10 thousand pounds, why not just win it anyway and give it to charity?' I'm fucking glad Carter won. O'Sullivan's turning into a stroppy little prima donna. Hope Carter wins the title, be a nice balance to the horrible shit he's been through.

• Like 3

Guest 'eavensabove
13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

As a player, I'm a big fan of O'Sullivan, but the man behind the talent is a massive cunt. From the dreary, pseudo intellectual choice of walk on music to hanging around with Damian Hirst like some latter day avant garde wannabe. Showed his colours yesterday with the nastiness shown to Ali Carter, which probably stems from when O'Sullivan refused the final black to make 147 due to the prize being only 10 grand, at the time Carter said, 'If you don't care about 10 thousand pounds, why not just win it anyway and give it to charity?' I'm fucking glad Carter won. O'Sullivan's turning into a stroppy little prima donna. Hope Carter wins the title, be a nice balance to the horrible shit he's been through.

Totally agree. He's a pig of man despite his talent. However, he'll have is true comeuppance as he slides back down whilst others trash him.  

25 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

There is only a couple of players worth watching, O'sullivan and Selby, none of them have matched the antics of Alex Higgins.

I find Selby boring to watch. The ones I make a point of watching are O'Sullivan John Higgins and Mark Williams. Collectively known as the class of 92, all turned pro as teenagers that year and 11 world titles between them. Tony Drago was good entertainment value, very quick and lots of outrageous power shots.

Guest 'eavensabove
30 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

There is only a couple of players worth watching, O'sullivan and Selby, none of them have matched the antics of Alex Higgins.

... or gut-bucket Wilbernoink. He's sink 3 jugs of ale and a pickled egg whist the other cunt was chalking up!

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I find Selby boring to watch. The ones I make a point of watching are O'Sullivan John Higgins and Mark Williams. Collectively known as the class of 92, all turned pro as teenagers that year and 11 world titles between them. Tony Drago was good entertainment value, very quick and lots of outrageous power shots.

1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

... or gut-bucket Wilbernoink. He's sink 3 jugs of ale and a pickled egg whist the other cunt was chalking up!

A full blown alcoholic. 12 pints before a match just to stop shaking enough to hold a cue steady. Cliff Thorburn once knocked Alex Higgins on his arse for repeatedly calling him a cunt in front of his wife, looked a tough cunt as well.

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A full blown alcoholic. 12 pints before a match just to stop shaking enough to hold a cue steady. Cliff Thorburn once knocked Alex Higgins on his arse for repeatedly calling him a cunt in front of his wife, looked a tough cunt as well.

I'm sure that he took-on some other player whilst they both matched-for-matched pints of lager, until the other bloke went into a seizure.  

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

That was a vodka session with Alex Higgins, who passed out.

None of them seem to drink these days whilst playing. I guess it's banned like smoking is. Alex would do both.

2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

None of them seem to drink these days whilst playing. I guess it's banned like smoking is. Alex would do both.

The standard has improved massively since the beer and fags days. I genuinely think Alex Higgins would struggle to make the top 32 if he was playing at his best now.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The standard has improved massively since the beer and fags days. I genuinely think Alex Higgins would struggle to make the top 32 if he was playing at his best now.

Yep... Stephen Hendry changed the game really I suppose. Him and Steve Davis. 

50 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Yep... Stephen Hendry changed the game really I suppose. Him and Steve Davis. 

That's definitely when the robots took over. Nearly all of the current crop play much the same ultra-safe percentage game, albeit refined to new levels. 

8 minutes ago, scotty said:

That's definitely when the robots took over. Nearly all of the current crop play much the same ultra-safe percentage game, albeit refined to new levels. 

I miss the tobacco sponsorship Grotty.

I used to try and guess what type of cancer the chronic coughers in the audience had.

And how long they'd live