CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

cunts who dont follow work toilet etiquette

Eddie

Guest Keith Lard

I thought you were nappy bound as your sphincter has given up and now resembles a tea towel holder, rather than a balloon knot

​My job centre advisor told me not to wear a nappy as nobody would employ a nappy-bound weirdo.

Guest ducunti

​My job centre advisor told me not to wear a nappy as nobody would employ a nappy-bound weirdo.

Trust me Bronski, it would take a great deal more than removing a nappy for someone to employ you.

Guest nobgobbler

​You better be careful there keith, they might offer you a job a sumo wrestler.

Guest Bill Stickers

On the topic of basic work etiquette, some cunt at my work keeps on using up all the milk in their tea or coffee, and then putting the empty carton back in the fridge.

I think any company should be contractually obliged, not just contractually authorised, to fire any cunt that ever does that. 

Guest yariman

Apparently, the dipshit prison officers on a wing at Armley prison used to piss in their milk to stop others using it (my ex is a prison officer so I used to be regaled with endless pathetic ramblings  about their thuggery or plain fucking stupidity).

Guest Bill Stickers

Apparently, the dipshit prison officers on a wing at Armley prison used to piss in their milk to stop others using it (my ex is a prison officer so I used to be regaled with endless pathetic ramblings  about their thuggery or plain fucking stupidity).

​At least you had some happy days with her pegging you up the arse with a prison issue truncheon.

Guest yariman

Ha, the sight of him in his officer's uniform used to put me off any kind of the old in - out,  and I think he would have felt inferior to the truncheon somewhat (I'm not a guy)

Guest Bill Stickers

Don't mention you're a bird to BronyKeith. He'll find you via your IP address through a monumental act of stalking and dress you up as Pikachu.

Edited by bill_stickers