CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The cunt in the fiesta on the A12

Neil

Oi you!.. Cunt in the shitty fucking 54 plate ford fiesta in the outside lane of the A12 today,just cos you're doing 70 doesn't mean that no one wants to go past,sitting there in your heap of Dagenham shit, I have a right to go whatever fucking speed I like,I'll deal with the consequences,I don't need you to fucking police me you snaily cunt,MOVE out of the way you prick or I'll ram my T6 right up your rear pipe you cunt!

Guest Bill Stickers

The A12 should be a one way road, straight into the fucking North Sea, like some kind of giant gang plank, to funnel all the jumped up cunts in Essex, and all the inbred cunts in East Anglia out of the UK.

Oi you!.. Cunt in the shitty fucking 54 plate ford fiesta in the outside lane of the A12 today,just cos you're doing 70 doesn't mean that no one wants to go past,sitting there in your heap of Dagenham shit, I have a right to go whatever fucking speed I like,I'll deal with the consequences,I don't need you to fucking police me you snaily cunt,MOVE out of the way you prick or I'll ram my T6 right up your rear pipe you cunt!

You can fit a lot of dismembered prostitutes into a T6 if you stack them just right, but watch the cunt when you're cornering!

Guest Snatch

...so, why didn't you?

​It's not easy to log in and post a Nom on CC and at the same time ram someone up the arse when your doing 70 on the Motorway.

Guest nobgobbler

I once fell asleep drunk in a field off the A12. Back a bit

That's a bit dangerous gyps, you could have got ploughed in with next season's barley. ​I once parked my car in a ditch on one of our local B roads. Told the insurance company I was blinded by some cunt's fog lights. Never admitted I was fast a fucking sleep.-_-