CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The demise of Frank - R.I.P.

Guest JackoTC

I have it on good authority, that Frank is no longer with us. I, for one, will miss him. Where the fuck are you skulking Tot ? 

Frank is a despicable, disgusting, morally devoid fucking cunt. He's the most vile specimen of the human race I have ever had the misfortune to encounter. If hell was real he wouldn't even get through the door as even Lucifer couldn't abide spending eternity with such a fucking monstrous abomination. He is an offence to all that is holy. So yes I will miss him, he has all the qualities I admire and strive to attain. As Pato Banton said "Baby come back".

Guest MikeD

"I'm so superior, you're all thick, kill yourself."

Right, that's Frank's contribution sorted so the cunt doesn't have to come back, now we can forget the one-trick pony bastard.

Granted, he may have said something funny before I came onto this site but I appear to have missed it.

Frank is a despicable, disgusting, morally devoid fucking cunt. He's the most vile specimen of the human race I have ever had the misfortune to encounter. If hell was real he wouldn't even get through the door as even Lucifer couldn't abide spending eternity with such a fucking monstrous abomination. He is an offence to all that is holy. So yes I will miss him, he has all the qualities I admire and strive to attain. As Pato Banton said "Baby come back".

​Wasn't it Eddie Grant and the Equals?

Being a cunt and living in the middle of nowhere doesn't help. Debt recovery mail is now clogging the porch, but the postie can't be arsed to call the coroner. Soon, Frank will be emitting the same noxious fumes as Punk and attract more flies and vermin. He probably pegged it while fucking a sheep in the back of one of his classic cars - a point he made frequently and with great pride.

Guest JackoTC

No Frank, no Tot, Pen is off, Poohknee and Londo have disappeared. Jazz, Fender, The Rev and Applescruff seemingly gone .The casualty list is mounting. And it makes for a poorer corner no matter what you say. And Keef just refuses to go.

Guest DingTheRioja

Even a massive egotist like Frank would be embarrassed by this shameless display of arselicking and cock sucking. Pass the sick bucket for fucks sake.

Arselicking? Where? He could be funny occassionally, and fucking annoying the rest of the time, at least he "contributed" to the site unlike you.

No Frank, no Tot, Pen is off, Poohknee and Londo have disappeared. Jazz, Fender, The Rev and Applescruff seemingly gone .The casualty list is mounting. And it makes for a poorer corner no matter what you say. And Keef just refuses to go.

​We're all DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Personally Frank, I'm hoping that the increased time you now have on your hands will have resulted in you dedicating yourself to a more thorough bin scaveging regime. This will hopefully exponentially increase your chances of catching a fatal case of Weil's disease. However, Jackers is getting maudlin without you, and I'm worried he might do something stupid, like go sober again. So dust the bin juice off your asics trainers, put on the tank top with only six holes and work on a cunting plan to get back, tout de fucking suite.

Personally Frank, I'm hoping that the increased time you now have on your hands will have resulted in you dedicating yourself to a more thorough bin scaveging regime. This will hopefully exponentially increase your chances of catching a fatal case of Weil's disease. However, Jackers is getting maudlin without you, and I'm worried he might do something stupid, like go sober again. So dust the bin juice off your asics trainers, put on the tank top with only six holes and work on a cunting plan to get back, tout de fucking suite.

No danger of jacko dragging himself back onto the wagon, deccs. I have it from the horses mouth that the vodka and fags are flowing freely once more, as nature intended.