CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that ring in to Radio 1 and sing "I'm going home"

Guest Bill Stickers

This is my first post, and it is about the biggest cunts of all.

To just explain the format of "I'm Going Home", for those lucky enough to not have heard all the cunts singing it:

1. Some adult cunt rings up Radio 1 on their way home from work
  2. Adult cunt sings a song, the lyrics of which consist of "My name is [insert cunts name] and I'm going home", repeated ad nauseam.
  3. A lot of cunts I have the misfortune of knowing sit at home or at work listening to this, apparently enjoying it.

Now look, if this was designed for four year old children with stunted mental development, I wouldn't mind them singing it. I wouldn't listen to it, because I'm not a pathetic cunt, but I wouldn't object to them singing it.

But we are talking about fully functioning adults with jobs and lives, who ring up a national radio station, just so they can sing the same one line like some gormless fucking cretin cunt. Like they have some modicum of talent or purpose. As if this is some worthwhile use of any cunt's time. They aren't even on any decent drugs to condone this kind of dribbling behaviour.

The people singing the song are fully certified, royal cunts. But the bigger cunts in the whole equation are the cunts taking time out of their day to tune in to Radio 1, and listen to other cunts being cunts via the medium of song. If anyone can explain why such an activity would be fun, you're a cunt too.

​Anyone who phones into radio stations because the DJ says so needs to have a word with themselves.

Except me when I rang into the Mark Radcliffe show on Radio 6 to request 'Down among the Dead men' by Flash and the Pan.

Guest JackoTC

Another influx of weapons-grade thickies seems to have begun, Jacko. Where the fuck is Londo when you need him?

​My thoughts exactly. Its times like this that you realize how good that cunt Jazz was for the Corner.........