CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Have You Packed for Wales?

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi

No, i fucking haven't. Now fuck off you cunt. Now don't get me wrong.....I have nothing against Wales or the Welsh. My old man (Gawd rest his soul) was a Taffy and i have traveled all over Wales many times. It's not even the advert itself that winds me up. It's that FUCKING SLOGAN which makes me want to put my boot through the screen. I'd like to know which stupid annoying cunt at the advertising agency dreamed up that load of bollocks...........and i'd like to know the general IQ of the wankers around the table who all nodded their empty heads and said "Nigel, that's super, you're a star darling." Excuse me while i stick my head out of the window and shout....."I'm as mad as hell and i'm not going to take it anymore!!" It's fucking tragic.:wub:

No, i fucking haven't. Now fuck off you cunt. Now don't get me wrong.....I have nothing against Wales or the Welsh. My old man (Gawd rest his soul) was a Taffy and i have traveled all over Wales many times. It's not even the advert itself that winds me up. It's that FUCKING SLOGAN which makes me want to put my boot through the screen. I'd like to know which stupid annoying cunt at the advertising agency dreamed up that load of bollocks...........and i'd like to know the general IQ of the wankers around the table who all nodded their empty heads and said "Nigel, that's super, you're a star darling." Excuse me while i stick my head out of the window and shout....."I'm as mad as hell and i'm not going to take it anymore!!" It's fucking tragic.:wub:

​I can recommend Citalopram for that temper ;-)