CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Toothache

I've got one.  A pain emanating from under a crown and it has been going on for some days.  Horrible metallic taste in mouth.  Too tight to go to the dentist and thinking it will go away if I drink enough Aldi cider and take paracetamol.

I don't know whether I have mentioned this, but I had a lady from the exotic east stay with me as an exchange student, and she used to get Chinese medicine posted to her.  It used to knock her out for 24 hours and any ills they had disappeared.  Would love to get hold of that stuff.

I don't know whether I have mentioned this, but I had a lady from the exotic east stay with me as an exchange student, and she used to get Chinese medicine posted to her.  It used to knock her out for 24 hours and any ills they had disappeared.  Would love to get hold of that stuff.

​Its probably got powdered rhino or ground down bits of tiger in it knowing them.

Guest DrCunt

​Its probably got powdered rhino or ground down bits of tiger in it knowing them.

​It's more likely to contain dormouse if it's an aid to sleep. Pop one under the tongue and allow to slowly dissolve.

Guest JackoTC

I've got one.  A pain emanating from under a crown and it has been going on for some days.  Horrible metallic taste in mouth.  Too tight to go to the dentist and thinking it will go away if I drink enough Aldi cider and take paracetamol.

​You're a fucking disaster zone at the minute P'Bear. First the drug problem and now this. Its ruining my erotic fantasies of you in your lycra running gear.

​You're a fucking disaster zone at the minute P'Bear. First the drug problem and now this. Its ruining my erotic fantasies of you in your lycra running gear.

​I been to the hair dressers today and had my hair all tonged like Farrah Fawcett-Majors. Just going out into the public arena without any mood enhancers.  Wish me luck!