CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rugby World Cup tickets

Guest JackoTC

Guest JackoTC

Wanted to take my American friend to see Scotland v USA at Elland Road. Two cheap shitty tickets plus booking fee (of £51) have just cost me £235. Piss taking pricks. Some of the tickets for England v Fiji are £315, and those are just to get near the middle at the halfway line, they are as much as £600 elsewhere. Alas, the Corporates have fucked us again. And I'm not just moaning cos I'm off the booze and fags, that's a doddle. Its just upsetting. Fucked over again sports fans. 

Guest JackoTC

You....have....an......American...friend ? I don't understand.

​More a family associate, if you will. If you won't, I'll understand.

Don't buy them then - it's people like you who inflate the prices for this shit events.  Bet you pay a fiver for a beer when you're in there as well.

​Stop talking about booze. I can smell the Taurus cider on your sweet lips.

​I don't know - he sounds more like a Babycham sort of chap to me...

​You know better...........

Played the game at prep and Public school, college and club level.

Best game to play. Now it's golf and I excel at that too.

I'll probably be accused of stalking but who fucking cares. If it's things that you excel at we're talking about, don't forget to include talking utter fucking shit.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

Played the game at prep and Public school, college and club level.

Best game to play. Now it's golfarrow-10x10.png and I excel at that too.

​Who is this fucking two bob prick and when is he going to fuck off? He sounds like one of Ratsfuhrer's IDs. Wanker.

There's the 'Strictly Come dancing' scrum, where beefy men engage in a homo-erotic terpsechoran love ritual ('Crouch! Touch! Pause! Apply The Lube' Bugger each other!') before repeating ad nauseam or until the ref gives a penalty none can explain.

Then there's the gaying up of the rucking laws

...and that's all before you get to booting the ball off the pitch as a legitimate tactical exercise, the whole Passion Play performed in front of a bunch of middle-class twats singing a negro spiritual (about a chariot coming for to carry them home to their four bedroomed Cotswold mansion, with en suite Moroccan boys and hot and dildo rails) without a hint of irony.

No wonder punkape's left this one behind - it's way more Brony territory

Guest DingTheRioja

​Who is this fucking two bob prick and when is he going to fuck off? He sounds like one of Ratsfuhrer's IDs. Wanker.

​he hasnt got the wits of Ratty.... at least Ratty is consistent..