CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The cost of renewing your fucking passport

Guest JackoTC

Guest JackoTC

I'm absolutely fucking sickened at having to pay £82.25 to have my passport renewed. I thought I had mis-heard her when she told me. I'm sure it was only about £20 last time. Once more the good honest taxpayer is right Royally fucked by this government. Still, I need a new passport if I'm to get overseas to join ISIS.

Guest DingTheRioja

Yep.. annoyed the fuck out of me as well... afterall... it's a common right to have one as a subject of HM... and I already pay enough for the cunts...

Although it looks like you can just borrow a passport to get through Turkey...

Guest JackoTC

£82.25! That kind of money would keep you in drinks for, well, minutes Jacko, at your current rate of spending......

​That was the old me. 4 weeks off it, and I'm using the money saved for a long weekend in Barcelona. And getting horribly drunk.

Guest DingTheRioja

​That was the old me. 4 weeks off it, and I'm using the money saved for a long weekend in Barcelona. And getting horribly drunk.

Lovely city Barcelona.. when at the market, get a few bits and pieces off the stalls, and at one side there is an offie that has barrel-tables outside for you to stand at, scoff your lovely rich pickings off the stalls, and quaff a few nice vino tintos at the same time... then wash it down with one of those iced fruitie things so you can feel all self-righteous about your 5-a-day...

Also, that slightly dodgy area near that shitty hotel and the beach has its own indoor market, the stall in one corner does some fucking lovely ham dirt cheap, get that, a jar of piquillo pimentoes and a big bread bun, shove the lot in and feed your face stupid....

wLovely city Barcelona.. when at the market, get a few bits and pieces off the stalls, and at one side there is an offie that has barrel-tables outside for you to stand at, scoff your lovely rich pickings off the stalls, and quaff a few nice vino tintos at the same time... then wash it down with one of those iced fruitie things so you can feel all self-righteous about your 5-a-day...

Also, that slightly dodgy area near that shitty hotel and the beach has its own indoor market, the stall in one corner does some fucking lovely ham dirt cheap, get that, a jar of piquillo pimentoes and a big bread bun, shove the lot in and feed your face stupid....

When I was there I wanted to visit that church that hasn't been finished yet but the fucking queue snaked around it twice. So instead I went to that village that was built for the worlds fair up in the hills and had a nice bottle of rioja

Guest DingTheRioja

sagrada di Famiglia.. fucking awful it is... and shit loads of hawkers all round it... so much for the peacefulness and calm of religion.. cunts..

If yuo start at that art museum up the steps (fuck knows the name but you'll recognise it..) go down then right, and along a long residential boulevard there is a roundabout with a cafe, looks like a greasy spoon council estate pub, old scruffy spanish owner with a chinese wife... fucking ace Menu del Dia for about 12 euro, Mrs D highly recommends the oriental prawn salad starter (or something like)... rough, scruffy, cheap, fucking ace food... taste the 2-stoke oil as the scooters run past you at 200dB...

Guest judgetwi

It's a bargain if you ask me. Given the general mental health of most cunts on this site you are lucky you are allowed out of the country in the first place. Pay up and shut your fucking gob is my advice.

Applying for a passport was a cumbersome process for me. I do not possess a birth certificate, so explaining to these cunts that a written apology from the durex Ltd was the next best thing I had was a tough nut to crack.

Wrong site you bastard.

Is there a BastardsCorner?

• Like 1

I think if you speak to any non-EU world citizen, they would be appalled to hear you say it's expensive.  Trust me, that little reddish book is worth the moon to most of the world.

Hi yeah, this is Jiggers reporting live and direct from the Passport Office in Peterborough.

It's a fucking warzone here. Queues all over the get out. Paperwork flying around like confetti. I'll get back to you later on the '£ cost' of this multi-layered hell - somewhere just south of £100 I'm led to believe plus the cost of getting here and the opportunity cost to my world wide betting operation - but the cost to my soul is far greater. I feel as if it's been dipped in tar, the video put up on You Tube with a million hits and not one complimentary comment.....I thought Comic Relief was supposed to sort out this kind of Third World jamboree of cunts?

I counted all these bastards out and I counted them all in again.

Jiggerycock. News at Ten. Downtown Tikrit ....oh no wait, it's the Passport Office.

• Like 1

Guest JackoTC

Has it been 50 years since you renewed your passport?

It's a bargain if you ask me. Given the general mental health of most cunts on this site you are lucky you are allowed out of the country in the first place. Pay up and shut your fucking gob is my advice.

​Apparently it has gone up by 85% in the last four years alone. No doubt we are paying for additional staffing to ensure that as many eastern Europeans as possible get into the country safely. And as to the mental health point, I find the site to elicit well balanced and thought provoking issues, presented in a pleasant non offensive manner. That being said I've coughed up the £82.25, and another £17 to renew my fucking driving licence.

Guest JackoTC

Hi yeah, this is Jiggers reporting live and direct from the Passport Office in Peterborough.

It's a fucking warzone here.

​Try going outside into Peterborough. Warzone ??? Its like having a picnic in Bosnia circa '95.

​Try going outside into Peterborough. Warzone ??? Its like having a picnic in Bosnia circa '95.

​I know. I managed to commandeer a Chinook to port me in, thus missing much of the Perkins Way horror show. I managed to sweep the perimeter for insurgents before gaining entry to the Passport Office but the rendezvous for evacuation is looking decidedly hostile, with web-handed locals pushing small lumps of dog-dirt around with a stick.

If I don't make it back to Blighty, there is a corner of Posh that will be forever England.

Jiggers out!