CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who say "Been there, got the T-shirt".

I went to a party last night and was talking to some woman who kept saying this to everything I was talking about.  Don't mind saying it boiled my Cabernet Sauvignon flavoured piss.

I went to a party last night and was talking to some woman who kept saying this to everything I was talking about.  Don't mind saying it boiled my Cabernet Sauvignon flavoured piss.

You should have punched her in the face so she could add the experience to her extensive T-shirt collection......

Guest Lady Penelope

​I know exactly what you are talking about cat .. I've been there and got the t-shirt.

Guest DingTheRioja

Your witty riposte should be;-

So,are you going to wear that T-shirt wet to the next party? If so, I'm definately cumming to that one!! PHWOAR!!!

Yes, even women can say that line.. makes it even funnier...you will suddenly be very popular with all the blokes in the room....

​ Ryemead Way?

​I don't deal in specifics.

It's just every time I visit (or more correctly, shoot through it like a bat out of hell) the place it has the whiff of downtrodden misery to it, which is strange given it's proximity to leafy stockbroker-belt places like Beaconsfield and Marlow.

Even West Wycombe, up by the Hellfire Caves, feels like the Village of the Damned, with snaggle-toothed locals eyeing Johnny Grockle here with a menacing leer.

Altogether weird.

People who say "I turned round and said" get my hackles up:

"So she turned round and said "You can fuck off bitch"! So I turned round and said "You fuck off".

Wait so you started out facing away from each other?

"Er...no"!

Ah so you were facing each other and then ended up back to back?

"No"

Then stop talking fucking nonsense then.

Edited by camberwell gypsy