CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ghandi statue unveiled in London

Guest MikeD

Guest redrum

You are a just bunch of racist, bigoted homophobic cunts. Some of the cunts on cunts' corner have some class, but you lot are just the same old tired sad wankers who like Jeremy Clarkson and Nigel Farage - the voice of the thick people!

Guest redrum

You are a just bunch of racist, bigoted homophobic cunts. Some of the cunts on cunts' corner have some class, but you lot are just the same old tired sad wankers who like Jeremy Clarkson and Nigel Farage - the voice of the thick people!

​The sort of cunts that would cheer at a public execution because the guy next to you was cheering.

Yes very loudly if your head was on the block, bumder 

You are a just bunch of racist, bigoted homophobic cunts. Some of the cunts on cunts' corner have some class, but you lot are just the same old tired sad wankers who like Jeremy Clarkson and Nigel Farage - the voice of the 

And on that bombshell.......

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

My Grannie met Ghandi twice. She was working as a domestic servant (emphasis on the word SERVANT) in some Lord cunt's mansion in Oxfordshire during the 1930's. Ghandi stayed there twice during what was known as The Round Table Conferences. This was where the British government were negotiating the independence of India with the activist Indian politicians.( google it you dimmos) Then some little German wanker came along and fucked all up for a few years. Ghandi was the only "knob", as she called them, who actually spoke to her as if she was a human being. Every other cunt just said "girl do this, girl do that" but Ghandi asked her name and where she came from. The 2nd time she met him he couldn't remember her name but knew where she came from. My old Grannie wasn't very bright and knew fuck all about politics but she described him as "a funny little man but he was very nice". May i suggest that the OP takes a stroll around central London and take a good long look at the statues. He will find memorials erected to some of the biggest liars, murderers and money grabbing criminals who ever walked the planet. Ghandi ain't one of them. Get a fucking education you moron.

My Grannie met Ghandi twice. She was working as a domestic servant (emphasis on the word SERVANT) in some Lord cunt's mansion in Oxfordshire during the 1930's. Ghandi stayed there twice during what was known as The Round Table Conferences. This was where the British government were negotiating the independence of India with the activist Indian politicians.( google it you dimmos) Then some little German wanker came along and fucked all up for a few years. Ghandi was the only "knob", as she called them, who actually spoke to her as if she was a human being. Every other cunt just said "girl do this, girl do that" but Ghandi asked her name and where she came from. The 2nd time she met him he couldn't remember her name but knew where she came from. My old Grannie wasn't very bright and knew fuck all about politics but she described him as "a funny little man but he was very nice". May i suggest that the OP takes a stroll around central London and take a good long look at the statues. He will find memorials erected to some of the biggest liars, murderers and money grabbing criminals who ever walked the planet. Ghandi ain't one of them. Get a fucking education you moron.

​.....and if you can't get an education, get a granny who chivvied for Ghandi, apparently

Guest MikeD

​.....and if you can't get an education, get a granny who chivvied for Ghandi, apparently

​Or call everyone else, thick, stupid, moronic etc. That's a thought, are Judge and Frank the same person?

Guest judgetwi

As an example of seeking reflected glory this post is as an egregious example as it is possible to imagine. There's no biography of Gandhi that I've read- certainly not his autobiography "The Story Of My Experiments With Truth"- which suggests it was his meetings with old Granny Twi*  that  inspired him in his campaign of peaceful civil disobedience. And as for your suggestion that you're Gandhi's secret love-grandchild......fucking preposterous. Although that would go a long way to explaining your humanitarianism and enjoyment of wearing a nappy.

*Credit where it's due; Old Grannie Twi must have been a fairly conscientious type to have held on to her job during what was an economically challenging and socially turbulent era.

​An absurd but interesting and entertaining theory. Can i point out that the old dear would have spelled the word "nob" (an  abbreviation of "nobles" or "nobility" rather than "knob" (a euphemism for Frank) . My mistake.