CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

china and the chinese people

31 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I have moved in to selling toilet rolls, banging quality, the quilted stuff, can deliver 

I found 100 pack of 3 ply paper .. I have now got three Vietnamese slaves splitting them into single ply so I can sell on as single ply at 5,000% profit.

3 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I found 100 pack of 3 ply paper .. I have now got three Vietnamese slaves splitting them into single ply so I can sell on as single ply at 5,000% profit.

Soon, the only toilet paper available will be the vast, unused stocks of 'IZAL' that have languished in the store rooms of schools and public facilities since the 1980s when people rejected it's use on the grounds that it didn't actually remove shit, just spread it around. 

Makes good tracing paper for kids though.

47 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Soon, the only toilet paper available will be the vast, unused stocks of 'IZAL' that have languished in the store rooms of schools and public facilities since the 1980s when people rejected it's use on the grounds that it didn't actually remove shit, just spread it around. 

Izal feel so lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky. Izal feel so lucky in ...

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

.........and a great musical instrument used with a comb. 

8 hours ago, Renton Flange said:

Fucking Slopes! For one of these countries that....apparently was the cradle of civilisation they've sure gone down hill since.So what the fuck are they now? Money mad communists? Eat anything,sell anything,morally bankrupt and their women are like their food. Half an hour later....you want another one cos they don't quite hit the spot.

Nice one Flange. Welcome to the site. I've even given you a like to break your cherry.

Oh and fuck off you cunt. 

• 1 month later...
Guest Bernard Fuck
On ‎13‎/‎03‎/‎2015 at 17:28, Guest said:

orrible little people who are intent on making anything beautiful or unusual in the animal kingdom extinct. the rarer it is the more intent they are in making it extinct

who the fuck eats a rare tigers cock in a soup, or sprinkles rhino horn in their noodles so they can get a boner?

there is nothing they wont eat, and having come from the stone age to a world power in 50 years, their influence is massive.

rude, arrogant and vile, its true they really do shit in the street (i've seen it first hand).

normally seen in abundance fighting and pushing over shite in the christmas sales and screaming gobbledy gook

a cunt of a country and cunt of a race

Just bumping this nom for no other reason than it deserves it.

On 13/03/2015 at 18:15, White Cunt said:

Repugnant dwarf race, resurfacing from time to time in the world food chain. But being quite thick by volume, it can be guaranteed that they will fuck things up in the long term and disappear from the map again.

Wise words indeed and how true have they come to be?  If you’ve got next Fridays Euromillions numbers please PM me ASAP as I’ll be venturing out to the shops this afternoon and I think a new Bentley might be just the thing to cheer ‘her indoors’ up. She’s becoming a right miserable, sour faced cunt. Actually, she’s always been like that. Forget it mate. Hopefully the brakes will fail on her  Mini Metro soon in the fast lane. That’ll cheer me up no end.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

Wise words indeed and how true have they come to be?  If you’ve got next Fridays Euromillions numbers please PM me ASAP as I’ll be venturing out to the shops this afternoon and I think a new Bentley might be just the thing to cheer ‘her indoors’ up. She’s becoming a right miserable, sour faced cunt. Actually, she’s always been like that. Forget it mate. Hopefully the brakes will fail on her  Mini Metro soon in the fast lane. That’ll cheer me up no end.

I wish I could help on the lottery front, but that kind of ability is not my forte. On the other hand, I predict car prices, along with the whole industry going through the floor, so that Bentley may just be within reach, comes Christmas 🎄 time.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 hours ago, King Billy said:

My ex asked me what I'd do if we won . I told the bitch that I'd take my half and leave. She told me we'd won a tenner, gave me 5 quid and told me to fuck off... I've subsequently calculated that your chances of winning the lottery are identical to whether you play or not, and whereas I used to purchase a ticket every week, I now watch it for nothing on tv. 

41 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

My ex asked me what I'd do if we won . I told the bitch that I'd take my half and leave. She told me we'd won a tenner, gave me 5 quid and told me to fuck off... I've subsequently calculated that your chances of winning the lottery are identical to whether you play or not, and whereas I used to purchase a ticket every week, I now watch it for nothing on tv. 

A Scotsman won 10 million on the lottery. His wife said to him “What shall we do with all these begging  letters?”  “Keep sending them he replied.”

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

A Scotsman won 10 million on the lottery. His wife said to him “What shall we do with all these begging  letters?”  “Keep sending them he replied.”

A friend of mine won 15 million. He told his girlfriend to pack a couple of suitcases. "Ooh summer or winter clothes" she asked him. He replied "Anything you want. Fuck off".