CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

china and the chinese people

orrible little people who are intent on making anything beautiful or unusual in the animal kingdom extinct. the rarer it is the more intent they are in making it extinct

who the fuck eats a rare tigers cock in a soup, or sprinkles rhino horn in their noodles so they can get a boner?

there is nothing they wont eat, and having come from the stone age to a world power in 50 years, their influence is massive.

rude, arrogant and vile, its true they really do shit in the street (i've seen it first hand).

normally seen in abundance fighting and pushing over shite in the christmas sales and screaming gobbledy gook

a cunt of a country and cunt of a race

• Like 2

Guest Lady Penelope

I asked Mrs Feltham if it was a chink that I saw through her curtains .. but she said that it was the vietnamese ambassador.

Edited by Lady Penelope

​You never looked after those cockle pickers well.

​I told them to read up on the story of King Cnut (proper spelling), but I reckon the dyslexic dogs went off and read about judge instead. You do your best for people.

Edited by rat

Guest JackoTC

​I told them to read up on the story of King Cnut (proper spelling), but I reckon the dyslexic dogs went off and read about judge instead. You do your best for people.

​Don't just turn back up here Ratter without so much as a by your leave, and start your riddles and mind games again you fucking cunt.

​Don't just turn back up here Ratter without so much as a by your leave, and start your riddles and mind games again you fucking cunt.

​judge has changed his name to George Stit

• 5 years later...
Guest Renton Flange

It's always China that spawns these viruses. Dirty,wet markets with pigs caged next too reptiles,avian species,bugs,fish,offal of every kind.Can't they eat Fish Fingers beans and chips like every other cunt?

On 13/03/2015 at 21:06, Eddie said:

Their human rights are spot on as well , you can still be executed for mistake whilst  working for a bank , we have a lot to learn from the yellow peril 

Have you sold all those counterfeit brake pads and child seats you got from that China man yet Ed?

2 hours ago, Renton Flange said:

It's always China that spawns these viruses. Dirty,wet markets with pigs caged next too reptiles,avian species,bugs,fish,offal of every kind.Can't they eat Fish Fingers beans and chips like every other cunt?

Not sure. Try asking Ape.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nocti said:

Thank fuck for thread necromancy. I was wondering when there was going to be a thread about these noodle-slurping cunts and their latent fuckwittery, now blossoming like bog roll off a head teacher's house.

Oh, and their eyes are all to fuck.

yes the eyes have it Nocto. Chinks are the new nips for sure.

Death to these foreign dogs

..and their actual dogs as well of course

Guest Renton Flange

Fucking Slopes! For one of these countries that....apparently was the cradle of civilisation they've sure gone down hill since.So what the fuck are they now? Money mad communists? Eat anything,sell anything,morally bankrupt and their women are like their food. Half an hour later....you want another one cos they don't quite hit the spot.