CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fred Talbot

Guest Lady Penelope

The amount of replies to this nom. compared to the james saville ones leads me to the conclusion that there is some sort of celebrity paedophile status rating. Pity the poor victims who got fiddled by this cunt. Nobody is really that bothered about what he's done even on a site specifically designed to highlight how much of a cunt he is.

On another similar note, where are all the women? Don't they partake in any of this? I would have loved to have been rubbed off by Anthea Refern or Floella Benjamin when i was younger - prehaps not Debbie McGee though, she would have been the Fred Talbot

The amount of replies to this nom. compared to the james saville ones leads me to the conclusion that there is some sort of celebrity paedophile status rating. Pity the poor victims who got fiddled by this cunt. Nobody is really that bothered about what he's done even on a site specifically designed to highlight how much of a cunt he is.

On another similar note, where are all the women? Don't they partake in any of this? I would have loved to have been rubbed off by Anthea Refern or Floella Benjamin when i was younger - prehaps not Debbie McGee though, she would have been the Fred Talbot

​We have become desensitised to pedophilia it seems.  I imagine it will be made legal in 20 years or so.  i fucking despair.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope

​We have become desensitised to pedophilia it seems.  I imagine it will be made legal in 20 years or so.  i fucking despair.

​These cunts thought that  it was legal already.

​Absolutely. "National treasures" campaigning to get historical sex convictions quashed and lickspittles like that arsehole Cumberbatch chirping up in support. There`s another thing, just because Beyonce or Kanye or whoever else is a fuckin celebrity this week think something is morally sound doesn`t necessarily make it so. By their very nature they are fuckers with more faces than the town clock, remember this when the millionaire fucker of fuckers Russell Brand offers his standpoint on any issue. Ignore the cunt or send him a turd in a jiffybag. Apparently he gets two in the post every week. What i want to know is who`s sending the other one?    

• Like 3

​Absolutely. "National treasures" campaigning to get historical sex convictions quashed and lickspittles like that arsehole Cumberbatch chirping up in support. There`s another thing, just because Beyonce or Kanye or whoever else is a fuckin celebrity this week think something is morally sound doesn`t necessarily make it so. By their very nature they are fuckers with more faces than the town clock, remember this when the millionaire fucker of fuckers Russell Brand offers his standpoint on any issue. Ignore the cunt or send him a turd in a jiffybag. Apparently he gets two in the post every week. What i want to know is who`s sending the other one?    

I think I've finally found a ginger I like!

Er, you're not a fat cunt are you? A man's got to draw the line somewhere. 

Guest DingTheRioja

Guess it will bring new meaning to the TV skit "Where is Fred this week?"

1. Being fucked in the showers
  2. Being fucked in the Exercise Yard
  3. Being fucked in the classroom
  4. Being fucked in his cell.
  5. Being fucked in someone elses' cell.

Guess it will bring new meaning to the TV skit "Where is Fred this week?"

1. Being fucked in the showers
  2. Being fucked in the Exercise Yard
  3. Being fucked in the classroom
  4. Being fucked in his cell.
  5. Being fucked in someone elses' cell.

​Who the fuck is going to fuck this little fuck?

Edited by camberwell gypsy

Guest DingTheRioja

​Who the fuck is going to fuck this little fuck?

...​bearing in mind what usually goes on in jail, probably half of D-wing and most of A-wing.... or at least they will get blowies' of him, whether he likes it that way or not..