CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The death of Terry Pratchett.

Guest deebom

​Surely not. A jock, drinking alcohol?? How could that happen... :P

I heard Jacko woke up thinking it  was 1973 after a particulary heavy night on the Bulmers. He woke up convinced he had theorized one could travel through time within the space of ones own lifetime. When he awoke, he faced mirror images that weren't his own, but was guided by Frank, an observer from his own time. who only he could see and hear. Now he's struggling to put right what once went wrong, hoping against all hope that his next leap, will be the leap home....

• Like 2

I heard Jacko woke up thinking it  was 1973 after a particulary heavy night on the Bulmers. He woke up convinced he had theorized one could travel through time within the space of ones own lifetime. When he awoke, he faced mirror images that weren't his own, but was guided by Frank, an observer from his own time. who only he could see and hear. Now he's struggling to put right what once went wrong, hoping against all hope that his next leap, will be the leap home....

Talking about leaps home, RIP Daevid Allen. Now returned to the Planet Gong.

• Like 1

Guest JackoTC

​That just fucking sounds like last night. I wanted to cleverly use the word "paradox" in here somewhere, but just wasn't up to it.......oh wait a minute, I just did...and Scott Bakula is a cunt.