CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The death of Terry Pratchett.

Guest deebom

Guest deebom

So Terry Pratchett has shuffled off this mortal coil. That's a right cunt. I cant even put into words how much this man influenced me and my whole way of thinking. The world is a darker place without him and I am fucking gutted.

Guest Lady Penelope

Don't try coming across as all highbrow cat, it didn't work before and its not working now.

Old Mr Dempson was an intellectual ​until he fell down the stairs and got brained.

Edited by Lady Penelope

​I was being facetious anyway.  It was Philip Pullman that wrote Northern Lights but no one got my brilliant joke.

:(

Sorry.

On a side note, a mate of mine directed Terry Pratchett's last radio series, Good Omens (available shortly on CD, probably a bit fucking quicker now than it would have been.) Well worth a listen, its very funny stuff.

I could never take somone whos surname sounds as if they are describing an idiot taking a dump, that seriously. If i remember correctly he always looked as if he had forgotten how to dress himself and shave so prehaps the disease (can't remember the name) was effecting him from an early age.

I could never take somone whos surname sounds as if they are describing an idiot taking a dump, that seriously. If i remember correctly he always looked as if he had forgotten how to dress himself and shave so prehaps the disease (can't remember the name) was effecting him from an early age.

He had Alzheimer's. Diagnosed about three years ago. He also campaigned for EXIT after his diagnosis.

He was probably a nice enough bloke, but he looked like a fucking child molester. I'm sure Gary Glitter had a hat just like that. 

Oh, and his books were total fucking gash. I've known a few people who liked them and they were complete cunts. 

​I was going for the light touch on the bloke but you've really nailed his arse CB. Good on you blud. You're a cunts' cunt.