CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gok Wan

Guest Even bigger cunt.

Guest Even bigger cunt.

Gok Wan whats that complete cunt about,just another slanty eyed gay no talent cunt,bet he like the yogurt cuming out of his arsehole.And if you mix his name letters it spells Go Wank,now its OK for him to say the fat ugly bitches look good naked. him being a up hill gardener he don't have to fuck them.Myself would be quite shocked if I met the stupid cunt,just encase I called him Cock Wan instead of huge gay cunt.Now should we all say we are happy with our bodies except that cunt member BronyKeith and tell Go Wank to fuck off 

Vacuous, 'famous for being famous', depth of a Rizla paper, simpering nit-wit, whose sexuality has zero bearing on my utter contempt for him and the fact he's stealing a living from a world that clearly thinks he's the last word in 'Planet fucking Now'.

Why do ISIS insist on taking out people with worth and integrity, whilst this imbecile continues to draw breath?

How must the person feel..." Oh you look amazing in that gaudy shower curtain...wow.. what a transformation you!!"

" How did i look before in the mirrors foureyes ??"

" Hmmm...kinda like two pounds of shit in a half pound bag.....sweetheart amazing you!!"

Guest JackoTC

Gok Wan whats that complete cunt about,just another slanty eyed gay no talent cunt,bet he like the yogurt cuming out of his arsehole.And if you mix his name letters it spells Go Wank,now its OK for him to say the fat ugly bitches look good naked. him being a up hill gardener he don't have to fuck them.Myself would be quite shocked if I met the stupid cunt,just encase I called him Cock Wan instead of huge gay cunt.Now should we all say we are happy with our bodies except that cunt member BronyKeith and tell Go Wank to fuck off

​Remarkably eloquent and amusing. Go wank indeed.

I've seen his show once or twice and he drapes semi obese women, scantily clad in front of a camera at the end.  A well contrived shot makes then feel beautiful, when the grim reality is that their bodies are like a quivering rack of spanners.

This mincing, four-eyed cunt is a classic example of one rule for the gays and one for everyone else. Whenever I hang around the ladies changing rooms and tell women they'd look good naked I get a fucking slap and thrown out of Marks & Spencer.

​Do you go alone or take Brony with you?

What I like about Go Wank is that he makes ladies who, shall we say, are no strangers to the snickers bar, feel better about themselves. And that is ok in my book.

I'd like to point out that I am not one of those mentioned above. I much prefer Double Deckers. As they are chewy and crunchy. And chewy. Hang on...its gone all crunchy again. Was that the Willie Rushton ad?