CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

NEWBIE NOMS

Guest JackoTC

Guest JackoTC

Please listen you bunch of dull bastards. So you've skulked about in the background for a few weeks days years or whatever having a laugh, and decided to dip your ogre like toes in the Corner's dirty water, whilst trying to avoid the scum at the top. Your nomination shouldn't be a 250 word life story. We have a short attention span. Be concise, and to the point. Or better still stay in the guest lounge, or throw your fucking moronic selves under a steamroller.

Please listen you bunch of dull bastards. So you've skulked about in the background for a few weeks days years or whatever having a laugh, and decided to dip your ogre like toes in the Corner's dirty water, whilst trying to avoid the scum at the top. Your nomination shouldn't be a 250 word life story. We have a short attention span. Be concise, and to the point. Or better still stay in the guest lounge, or throw your fucking moronic selves under a steamroller.

​You might need to summarise this for jewdy Jacko

Guest Gong Farmer

I keep getting emails when someone posts on the site on certain threads. It's annoying so how can I close my account to stop them? Maybe the admin could close the account?

​ I agree

Edited by camberwell gypsy
it was shit

Guest nobgobbler

I keep getting emails when someone posts on the site on certain threads. It's annoying so how can I close my account to stop them? Maybe the admin could close the account?

​I'm getting emails every time SHEEP posts something.:angry:

I love the way that some people think that they have some kind of status because they've been around for a while. You sound like the sort of wanker who'd pick on the new kids at school just because they were new. Cunt!

Guest JackoTC

I love the way that some people think that they have some kind of status because they've been around for a while. You sound like the sort of wanker who'd pick on the new kids at school just because they were new. Cunt!

Fuck off before I take your dinner money.

You sound like the sort of wanker who'd pick on the new kids at school just because they were new. Cunt!

It was only ever the ginger ones though to be fair, and lets be honest, if you're going to leave your house each morning with flame red hair then you deserve it.

Edited by Decimus

Guest JackoTC

​I understand your nomination, but we have all got to start somewhere. At least we don't have some cunt making 5 nominations and over 100 comments per day any more.

​Thank you Proper, I remember a scalding from you in my early days for supporting that little Ratter. I now know better (sort of). You were, and still are, the only person to wind me up on here. You medical type bastard.

Guest JackoTC

Having reviewed the last few days noms, would it be too much to ask that the new muppets can at least spell or type properly. Ok, we all make the odd mistake, but some of them are clearly just fucking uneducated. This site is going down the shitter quickly. Too many brain dead wankers and not enough wit.