CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who shave off their eyebrows and then (badly) draw them back on

Ape™️

I was out in Cheltenham today with the family and was horrified by the sheer number of young women sporting these absurd painted eyebrows. The look like nightmarish, living Aunt Sally dolls and they give me the fucking creeps.

I would have uploaded an image, but after being told half a dozen times that the tiny pictures I was trying to attach were too big, I gave up.

Guest nobgobbler

Being married to a Yorkshire lass I can fully relate to the sentiments of your latest avatar gobbler!

We love deeply, hate intensely, don't suffer fools gladly, and are loyal to the end. You are one lucky cunt Ape ;)

We love deeply, hate intensely, don't suffer fools gladly, and are loyal to the end. You are one lucky cunt Ape ;)

A bit like Essex birds. They suck deeply, wank intensely, don't suffer impotency gladly and are completely unfaithful fucking slags to the end. So actually nothing at all like them.

Guest nobgobbler

A bit like Essex birds. They suck deeply, wank intensely, don't suffer impotency gladly and are completely unfaithful fucking slags to the end. So actually nothing at all like them.

So, which do men prefer Dec? be honest.

I was out in Cheltenham today with the family and was horrified by the sheer number of young women sporting these absurd painted eyebrows. The look like nightmarish, living Aunt Sally dolls and they give me the fucking creeps.

I would have uploaded an image, but after being told half a dozen times that the tiny pictures I was trying to attach were too big, I gave up.

Cheltenham ape man! How very dare you! What's the matter with glawster or Stroud? Not a single drawn on eye brow in site just big busy mono brow fuckers that don't quite cover the supraorbital ridge. And that's just the birds...

Cheltenham ape man! How very dare you! What's the matter with glawster or Stroud? Not a single drawn on eye brow in site just big busy mono brow fuckers that don't quite cover the supraorbital ridge. And that's just the birds...

I guess having a Glawster mono brow is an advantage when drawing eyebrows, as the challenge of making two look symmetrical is avoided. However, some of the knuckle draggers I see up there would struggle to even hold a pen.

Guest DingTheRioja

What does it matter? As long as the minge is tidy.

and you think this.....

oh no, Susan Boyle bra-less :huh:

..is going to have a tidy minge... good luck with that thought running through your brain on loop...