CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that say "At the end of the day!"

Guest Gong Farmer

Guest Gong Farmer

It's not just the stupefied lowlife cunts that appear on the Jeremy Kyle show and their cunt ilk that fuck me off with this cunt expression, even the highly educated have taken to using it. Fuck off with "At the end of the day" and use good old fashioned and correct 'ultimately'.

Guest MisterCunt

It's not just the stupefied lowlife cunts that appear on the Jeremy Kyle show and their cunt ilk that fuck me off with this cunt expression, even the highly educated have taken to using it. Fuck off with "At the end of the day" and use good old fashioned and correct 'ultimately'.

At the end of the day, I want to be left the fuck alone.  I don't want to discuss the affairs of the day, as I am now trying to forget about that lot, and don't need some pretentious, sanctimonious cuntbreed telling me how I should be acting or what I should be doing at the end of my day.  

Guest judgetwi

At the end of the day, I want to be left the fuck alone.  I don't want to discuss the affairs of the day, as I am now trying to forget about that lot, and don't need some pretentious, sanctimonious cuntbreed telling me how I should be acting or what I should be doing at the end of my day.  

The day never ends for you Mr. Pinhead. I've noticed that.

Guest Gong Farmer

What it all boils down to is that at the end of the day as far as I can see that it will all end in tears cos Gong has gone to the dogs - fucking tosser

More inane soporific bollocks from the resident shit monkey. Thick cunt.

At the end of the day, at the beginning of the day, throughout the day, from arsehole to breakfast time, for nigh on 5 years you have been talking to yourself. Fuck me.

Frannie and me go back a long way and we both refuse to fuck you

I think old Frank needs to go back in the box. There are plenty of others you can pull out to keep the amusement going. Barners Barners..............stop being a cunt!!!! It's the avatars that are top draw. That's what gives it away.

Why is it me that always gets the short straw? The smuggy cunt's fucked up twice now. This is the last time Tot. See you in March.

Guest MisterCunt

The day never ends for you Mr. Pinhead. I've noticed that.

If anyone has the time to create a detailed accounting of every cunt's time spent here, it's you.  You're always here, or at a disney chat board playing the role of Jimmy the deviant elf lord.  Has Stavros taken to delivering your belly expanding, heart stopping kebab, ending the only amount of cardio exertion you make in a day?  

If anyone has the time to create a detailed accounting of every cunt's time spent here, it's you. You're always here, or at a disney chat board playing the role of Jimmy the deviant elf lord. Has Stavros taken to delivering your belly expanding, heart stopping kebab, ending the only amount of cardio exertion you make in a day?

What more could you expect from an ex copper turned cabbie?

• 3 weeks later...