CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chelsea fans Paris footage examined by UK police

Some idiotic football fans prevented a black man from boarding a metro train in Paris and all hell is let loose. As ever, the fucking Grauniad is involved. Sorry, but murder, rape and other abhorrent acts on the innocent often provokes less of an outcry. I realize this is the way things are, but nevertheless, it still fucks me off.

Is it coz I’z block?

Guest judgetwi

judge is a big gaylick football fan. I don't know if that helps at all?

Thank you for the introduction Herr Oberst but it really isn't necessary. I have come across a thousand of these mouth and trousers wankers who have to assert their fragile masculinity when they are mob handed. Looking at the footage i doubt if any of these knobs are the sort of cunts whom Herr Oberst would like to recruit as his footsoldiers. They are the sort of poofs who would shit themselves if they were fronted up one to one. I have to agree with the OP ........an awful lot of fuss about a relatively minor incident. If the coppers had been there it would have been a different story. Those French cunts don't fuck about and they would have been dragged out and given a good kicking, camera or no camera. Then the media would have been full of pictures of the bleeding heads and faces of innocent Chelsea supporters dreadfully mistreated by a thuggish foreign police force. It's all a load of bollocks!

Thank you for the introduction Herr Oberst but it really isn't necessary. I have come across a thousand of these mouth and trousers wankers who have to assert their fragile masculinity when they are mob handed. Looking at the footage i doubt if any of these knobs are the sort of cunts whom Herr Oberst would like to recruit as his footsoldiers. They are the sort of poofs who would shit themselves if they were fronted up one to one. I have to agree with the OP ........an awful lot of fuss about a relatively minor incident. If the coppers had been there it would have been a different story. Those French cunts don't fuck about and they would have been dragged out and given a good kicking, camera or no camera. Then the media would have been full of pictures of the bleeding heads and faces of innocent Chelsea supporters dreadfully mistreated by a thuggish foreign police force. It's all a load of bollocks!

I like the French police. They aren't racist at all. Black, white, yellow: Makes no odds to them, they'll kick the shit out of you whatever colour you are. And those paramilitary uniforms make them dead sexy. Ooh lala

I like the French police. They aren't racist at all. Black, white, yellow: Makes no odds to them, they'll kick the shit out whatever colour you are. And their uniform make them very sexy. J'adore

But they are French Gyps. French I say!!!!

Apparently the three 'fans' have been suspended by Chelsea from attending Stamford Bridge. 'Life banning orders will be issued if there is deemed sufficient evidence of the fans' involvement in Tuesday's incident, the football club said.' Errrrrmmmmm, didn't the FA find John Terry guilty of '"using abusive language" including 'a reference to colour and/or race". Wonder if they'll ban that cunt for life too?

Apparently the three 'fans' have been suspended by Chelsea from attending Stamford Bridge. 'Life banning orders will be issued if there is deemed sufficient evidence of the fans' involvement in Tuesday's incident, the football club said.' Errrrrmmmmm, didn't the FA find John Terry guilty of '"using abusive language" including 'a reference to colour and/or race". Wonder if they'll ban that cunt for life too?

To be honest DC, if aliens came to Britain, I'd call them green bastards. Unless they were black of course.

Guest Gong Farmer

I noticed the Daily Mail using this to score points against Farrage today with spurious accusations that he's mates with one of supporters on that train. Keep digging you cunts, it will only have the reverse effect in the end.

Three girls desperate to join ISIS? Obviously these three sluts are the village bicycle because they know full well that ISIS snot eaters will be wanting to get balls deep In their little virgin holes,just like their prophet. Mind you,the dirty little skanks will probably receive a good Peshmerga drilling with a PKM.

Fucking little tarts.

Listen up muppet, their life in Blighty ain't looking much different to that.  Chances are they will be treated with a bit more respect than the lager fueled, glue sniffing, mouth breathing, knuckle dragging, crotch grabbing louts that they normally happen across in their locality.

Listen up muppet, their life in Blighty ain't looking much different to that.  Chances are they will be treated with a bit more respect than the lager fueled, glue sniffing, mouth breathing, knuckle dragging, crotch grabbing louts that they normally happen across in their locality.

These same lager fuelled twats,cunts that they are,don't go around shaving throats and blowing innocent people up.

As for being treated with respect,open your fucking eyes for once. Not allowed to go around having your own opinion,driving your own car,in fact having any freedom at all.

I think there is a whole lot of difference between the two worlds.

Apparently the 3 girls were straight A model students. ISIS propaganda preys on the weak minded and most teenagers are pretty dopey- I know I was. I'm sure MI5 are tracking them along with their Turkish equivalents, if they've got their mobile phones on we could bring down a few satellite guided cruse missiles on them and their new mates. Either way, they ain't coming back.
Surely by now ISIS is fucked from all the air strikes?