CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Zlatan Abrahimovic

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi

I see this fucking arsehole, not universally known for his modesty and lack of self-esteem,, has had the names of 50 poor people (i assume he does not know them personally) tattooed on his body in order to draw attention to the world's hungry poor. Hmmm.....he appears to be not only blissfully unaware of the profound irony of his stance but also of the causal relationship between his enormous wealth and their abject poverty. Some people, far more cynical than myself , might suggest that a small donation from the millions in his copious bank account would be far more use than this shameless orgy of self-publicity. If Mr. Abrahimovic is so keen on martyrdom i would be very happy to nail the cunt to a fucking cross. It won't feed the starving millions but it may bring a wry smile to some of their faces.  :)

Guest judgetwi

I think you'll find it's "Ibrahimović" - but I'm sure Herr Rat will appreciate the nod.

Schoolboy error. However, i doubt if The Ratsfuhrer cares any more about the starving millions than this cunt.........just a shot in the dark obviously.

Guest judgetwi

Who is this dog judy?

He is a football person Herr Oberst. Not your sort at all. He was born in Sweden but, as far as i know, not of Jewish extraction. However, my research on such matters could never hope to compete with yours, manly because i don't give a fuck and you do. Speaking of football, did you know that the Champions League Final this year will be in the Olympic Stadium , Berlin? Scene of the World Cup Final 2006 but, more importantly, the 1936 Olympiad. You remember that don't you Herr Oberst? Leni Reifenstahl, Jesse Owens..........oh shit.........Jesse Owens.........that must wind you up Mein Herr. Still, 1936 was a glorious year don't you agree? Then your lot fucked it all up as usual. Wankers.

I think you'll find it's "Ibrahimović" - but I'm sure Herr Rat will appreciate the nod.

If I'm not mistaken, Mr Ibrahimovic is of Bosnian extraction (or some other such Balkan shite hole) and has become a Swede. He's very good at football but not prone to modesty, and he's a cunt.
He's in the same vein as South African cricketer Kevin pieterson - very good at sport, total cunt. The Aussies nicknamed "KP" fig jam: Fuck I'm good, just ask me.
Being good at sport makes you incredibly wealthy. If only it was the same for being a spectacular farter like myself....
  • Like 1

If I'm not mistaken, Mr Ibrahimovic is of Bosnian extraction (or some other such Balkan shite hole) and has become a Swede. He's very good at football but not prone to modesty, and he's a cunt.
He's in the same vein as South African cricketer Kevin pieterson - very good at sport, total cunt. The Aussies nicknamed "KP" fig jam: Fuck I'm good, just ask me.
Being good at sport makes you incredibly wealthy. If only it was the same for being a spectacular farter like myself....

Life is so unfair, Stubbs.

He didn't become a Swede, he was born in Sweden. Don't know much about the cunt, but I remember him doing rather well a couple of years back. Sweden 4-2 England.

....in a friendly....against an England team featuring Carl Jenkinson, Ryan Shawcross, Tom Huddlestone, Steven Caulker and Leon Osman

Also, Jack Wilshire, who ran him close for 'most over-rated player on the pitch' award

Quite right, Snatch. Although, a friend of one of my daughters was going out with a footballer of Balkan origin (Luca something or other) and they came to a soiree chez Peacock a few years back. He had the poofy, girly hair you'd expect from a footballer, but apart from that was nothing like you'd expect. He was polite, articulate, hetrosexual and his watch looked like it weighed more than he did. He must have been quite good though, he later signed for Real Madrid for a fucking shed load of cash.

Modric.

Fuck me this is turning into a Spurs love-in!

and his watch looked like it weighed more than he did.

No doubt it was given to him by his rent boy lover.

Don't let the cover of having a women with him fool you Drew.

He probably stole something as well before he left.

He is a football person Herr Oberst. Not your sort at all. He was born in Sweden but, as far as i know, not of Jewish extraction. However, my research on such matters could never hope to compete with yours, manly because i don't give a fuck and you do. Speaking of football, did you know that the Champions League Final this year will be in the Olympic Stadium , Berlin? Scene of the World Cup Final 2006 but, more importantly, the 1936 Olympiad. You remember that don't you Herr Oberst? Leni Reifenstahl, Jesse Owens..........oh shit.........Jesse Owens.........that must wind you up Mein Herr. Still, 1936 was a glorious year don't you agree? Then your lot fucked it all up as usual. Wankers.

Jesse Owens, in common with many ancestors of slaves, was essentially the result of eugenics/selective breeding by the original owners. This is why he was such a superior athlete, so I don't know why the Nazis were so upset.

You might be right, Snatch. I seem to remember my oil tank had been siphoned and all the hanging baskets nicked afterwards. I assumed at the time it was probably Camberwell Gypsy and her lot.

Naw, Modric is a good guy. Trains hard. Loves his mother.

Now if it'd been Andy Carroll he'd have had your oil tank, the lead off your roof and the daisies from your garden. Any more pikey and he's be flogging you lucky heather and putting a curse on you.

Guest judgetwi

Jesse Owens, in common with many ancestors of slaves, was essentially the result of eugenics/selective breeding by the original owners. This is why he was such a superior athlete, so I don't know why the Nazis were so upset.

So we should re-introduce slavery and clean up all the gold medals at the Olympics? Herr Oberst, even the Fuhrer himself couldn't have dreamed up a crazier idea. Are you unwell? I fear for your mental health. :o

So we should re-introduce slavery and clean up all the gold medals at the Olympics? Herr Oberst, even the Fuhrer himself couldn't have dreamed up a crazier idea. Are you unwell? I fear for your mental health. :o

We could have one Olympics for white athletes to cheat the fuck out of each other with drugs, rocket assisted trainers and hydraulic knees.  Then a black Olympics for all the clean athletes and Dwain Chambers. Yes.

Guest DingTheRioja

Gone are the good old days of Helga the butch East German shot putter. More steroids in her case than a fucking bovine vet.

"her"...???

I thought there were a number of cases where it was actually men, not women, who the commies were fronting..??