CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Richard Gatiss -lowlife scum

This is the piece of shit that attacked that poor fella Alan Barnes in Gateshead the other week. He injured a defenceless man with numerous disabilities who is only 4ft 6in tall and in his late 60's. I hope this cunt gets what's coming to him now he had been caught. Lowlife scum.

post-484-0-37435400-1423667718_thumb.jpg

EVIL, die you cuntage - I cast witchcraft spell - I will curse him.

Oh

Soo sorry I was on the wrong nom - I am totally supportive of this one as I did donate a few bob myself - as it melted ME heart strings.

Love profB XXX :ph34r:

Mr Barnes hasn't done too badly out of it all though, has he ?* He's made a third of a fucking million and I reckon the Katie Cutler cunt who raised the dosh is the type of kindly soul who'd throw in a sympathy wank gratis. No fucking wonder Barnes is all over the fucking news grinning like a wanking Jap at a whale harpooning/schoolgirl pantie sniffing karaoke night.

*assuming he looked like that before his kicking.

That is fucking harsh on several fronts Warren. Although quite amusing.

Guest KuntaCunty

Even your hard as fuck career crims inside hate fucking nonces like him. He'll get what he deserves.

Absolutely.  However, there is a higher than average probability that the cunt is so desperate and lonely, he planned it all out so he could have his starfish stretched by some unsuspecting lifer.  Hopefully, he finds a sharpened spoon in his lung on day one.  

Hello Rat - yep its me - only making occasional appearances these days - only noms truly deserving of the title cunt  will be posted by me now. Less is more and all that :)

If less is more, think how much more more will be.