CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

don't try this at home.

colonelkurtz

Tom Daley tells BBC Sport about a brand new dive to replace his "demon" routine of the backwards 2.5 somersault with 2.5 twists in the piked position.........describes his new routine, a forward 3.5 somersaults with one twist in the piked position, as "like a little firework"....what the fuck is he on about ? - All I  know is the last time mrs colonel and I tried that malarky I put my back out something rotten and it was the spare bedroom for weeks. 

Because we're all likely to go down the pool this afternoon and blithely lunch ourselves into orbit, throwing the biomechanics of diving joyously to the four winds, crashing poolwards and scattering the Pakistani kids throwing their locker key in and diving to find it.

What kind of stupid cunts does he take us for (rhetorical)?

• Like 1

So the Yanks say they might arm the Ukrainians. And this helps the situation how exactly?

Good point ratter and very relevant.
Obviously to piss off Putin. He doesn't like gays so hates Tom Daley and his "off the top of the wardrobe" flying bum penetration moves. He does, however, like small boys-one of the allegations made by that ex KGB bloke whose name a cant remember and have no chance of spelling, made before some cunt dropped radioactive sugar lumps in his tea.

Good point ratter and very relevant.
Obviously to piss off Putin. He doesn't like gays so hates Tom Daley and his "off the top of the wardrobe" flying bum penetration moves. He does, however, like small boys-one of the allegations made by that ex KGB bloke whose name a cant remember and have no chance of spelling, made before some cunt dropped radioactive sugar lumps in his tea.

Vlad's cool. Ruskies judge their leaders not on domestic policy or economic success but on how well they don't kowtow to cunts in Europe and America. Fuck, even I admire him for that.

Vlad's cool. Ruskies judge their leaders not on domestic policy or economic success but on how well they don't kowtow to cunts in Europe and America. Fuck, even I admire him for that.

True, he's a popular bastard with all his naked horse riding with his moobs out and saving Siberian tigers single handed. But if you control the media and most of your subjects are border line alchys with pot bellies and eyes to close together, it's not hard to impress. Back in the day maggie stuck two fingers up at most world leaders even gave Reagan a bollocking. Vlads doing the same and doesn't give a shit how many die, look a Chechnya.