CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

NAILS are cunts

The ProfB wagon had a flat tyre TODAY? Soo mean. Yes, a big nail had injected itself into me soft tyre - it looked like it was out of an horseshoe? :ph34r: 

Who throws nails onto the road? They are cuntage big style.

ProfB now has to fear the sausage licking Eastenders 'star'  when she’s had a few, & nails.

:ph34r: 

Just crazy.

Guest nobgobbler

Tricky one this one. On the one hand: Without hammers there would have been no convenient way of nailing Jesus up; Mankind doesn't get saved. On the otherfuckinghand: MC Hammer. A cunt I feel we can all agree on.

Hate that cunt.

Guest nobgobbler

Jesus? Slightly antisemitic
of you, but he was a bit of a loud mouth I suppose. Fucking invaluable at a party at 4 in the morning. No booze, or food? The cunt'll come up trumps.

I do believe I've seen the light Warren. It came to pass, the one they called Nobgobbler was converted on the road to the off licence. And behold, she did kneel before the lord and she sayeth unto him "Lord, no cheap supermarket shit, if you don't mind, I'm used to that £15 a bottle stuff from the Sunday Times Wine Club, and instead of bread can I have pringles?"

Tricky one this one. On the one hand: Without roads there would have been no Road To Calvary, so therefore no convenient route to get Jesus to his crucifixion; Mankind doesn't get saved. On the otherfuckinghand: Gary Rhodes. A cunt I feel we can all agree on.

Isn't he fucking dead yet? He used to advertise Tate and Lyle sugar...the bastard clearly hasn't read our thread on type two diabetes.

I do believe I've seen the light Warren. It came to pass, the one they called Nobgobbler was converted on the road to the off licence. And behold, she did kneel before the lord and she sayeth unto him "Lord, no cheap supermarket shit, if you don't mind, I'm used to that £15 a bottle stuff from the Sunday Times Wine Club, and instead of bread can I have pringles?"

And lo the Lord doth said "Pringles? Oyvey already! You shall have bagels and be grateful for it and no mistake".

Oh I'm going to hell for that!

Jesus? Of course he's dead. He died for your sins, you ungrateful cunt. As for Tate And Lyle; "From the strong came forth sweetness". Whichever cunt came out with that clearly never tasted Fatima fucking Whitbread's testosterone flavoured stench trench.

I fucking hate you, Warren. Just saying. That's Mrs Baws' chances of some Valentines Day cunnilingus just gone right out the window

Guest DingTheRioja

You need something injecting into you. I'm throwing this one open to the wags of the Corner.

Eh up! My love, I've got a suggestion,
Eh up! My love, will you feel my erection?
Eh up! My love, do you want a meat injection?
Your eyes are a beautiful brown, how about buying a round?
©1983 The Macc Lads

Pure poetry...!