CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Space Invaders

Ape™️

Guest DingTheRioja

I liked it when the little red spaceship went across the top of the screen and you got bonus points for getting it. 10p a game in the pub.

Wasted fucking hours on that machine... blip blip blip pshoo bleep blip blip....

Guest KuntaCunty

I remember when it was first introduced in arcades, then on home gaming consoles, which Atari dominated at that point.  It was a complete waste of time and energy.  Why would anybody want to waste their life away like undead spastics, eyes glued to the tele, with a control unit between the fingers, and pushing away all social interaction with other human beings?  There are so many other things to do with one's life.  I played it once, thought it utter shit, and fucked off.  I'm not a video gamer. 

Guest DingTheRioja

I remember when it was first introduced in arcades, then on home gaming consoles, which Atari dominated at that point.  It was a complete waste of time and energy.  Why would anybody want to waste their life away like undead spastics, eyes glued to the tele, with a control unit between the fingers, and pushing away all social interaction with other human beings?  There are so many other things to do with one's life.  I played it once, thought it utter shit, and fucked off.  I'm not a video gamer. 

yeah, you could always waste your life away like undead spastics, eyes glued to the tele, with a control unit between the fingers, and pushing away all social interaction with other human beings and type shit on some random web page blathering on about cunts you hate for a bunch of spurious bollocks reasons.....

Hmmmm.........

Guest JackoTC

In fairness, it was new and great fun. There would be about 5 of us all crushed round the machine in the pub waiting for our turn, the lowest score having to buy the next round. It was actually very sociable.

Back in the day you got "invader load". You put in the tape to load the game on Commodore 64 and it would load space invaders to play till the main event!
However, cunts in the checkout que get a bit close for comfort at times with their honking breath and rat kids. I deliberately make a point to back up to them and space out the shopping on the check out so the cunts can wait like every bugger else.

• Like 1

Its americans in their 60's  who start a conversation with me and everything I say they interject with "Back in the States......" and then tell me about how fucking great, big, fast or better it is "Back in the States". I just want to tell them that they only useful thing about americans is that we Brits take the piss out of them. But I'm just too fucking nice.

Guest KuntaCunty

yeah, you could always waste your life away like undead spastics, eyes glued to the tele, with a control unit between the fingers, and pushing away all social interaction with other human beings and type shit on some random web page blathering on about cunts you hate for a bunch of spurious bollocks reasons.....

Hmmmm.........

If coming here for a short while at the end of each day to take the piss is to be my condemning vice, so be it.  I can say I don't spend hour upon hour, each and every day here, munching preservative laden, heart stopping shit from KFC, purchased with benefit money cunts like me contribute to cunts like that, because we aren't allowed to fucking kill them.  

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes

Asteroids was better anyway.

Galaxian was pretty good too.
Fucking cunts in supermarkets bashing the back of my heels with their trolleys get my goat. If they are in the queue I will pay with exact cash and counting out at least 50 pence in pennies that were destimned for the coin counting machine in the foyer.