CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Raising their game

Guest MikeD

I'm not a football fan so I'm probably talking out of my arse here.

Why the fuck is it such a big deal when a lower league team gets a result against the bigger teams and those players are treated like heroes?

They're all on tv hugging each other and punching the air like they've won the fucking world cup.

Then you get some half-wit cunt of a player or manager saying, 'oh yeah, we were really up for it.'

Big fucking deal, be up for it and play like that every game then you lazy bastards!!

I could be wrong of course, I await the inevitable slagging.

It's the adrenaline surge you get when the big boys come to town and you get a chance to perform in front of a big crowd - and it's the same after the game when they all get down Heaven with the poppers and the man-glide.

They're still cunts.

Why the fuck is it such a big deal when a lower league team gets a result against the bigger teams and those players are treated like heroes?

They're all on tv hugging each other and punching the air like they've won the fucking world cup.

Then you get some half-wit cunt of a player or manager saying, 'oh yeah, we were really up for it.'

Big fucking deal, be up for it and play like that every game then you lazy bastards!!

flid.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ducunti

It's because there's no bigger way to prove what a load of cunts they all are.

You're a boring bastard and you never say anything funny....ever.

Well to be fair, since every thread now inevitably descends into a version of 'You're a cunt', 'No You're a cunt' it's a bit tough to come up with a new riff on this overarching theme.

'Quelle cunte' (feminine ou masculine) doesn't really cut it for me.
  • Like 1

Well to be fair, since every thread now inevitably descends into a version of 'You're a cunt', 'No You're a cunt' it's a bit tough to come up with a new riff on this overarching theme.

'Quelle cunte' (feminine ou masculine) doesn't really cut it for me.

Best I could do to get straight to the point, and all that the cunt is worth to be honest.