CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who can't control their temper

Guest Keith Lard

Spot, more blood than usual when wiping my bum this morning. It's been three years now. What do you make of that?

I think that if you are concerned, you should give anal double penetration a miss for the next few weeks. It can't be good for you, and you will insist on paying only the most well hung of Jamaican rent boys to indulge you.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Spot, more blood than usual when wiping my bum this morning. It's been three years now. What do you make of that?

Get it checked frank. If it is bright red you probably have farmers, if it is darker you need to see someone.

Courterize it with a red hot poker.

It's a only a couple of weeks until Valentine's day. gobbie. I'm thinking of a double date with you and Cat… two birds. Whilst you sit outside in the car, Cat and I will have a wonderful time… laughing over dinner with fine wine and song… dancing too perhaps. If things don't go to plan… and if there's time, I'll nip back to the car with some crisps and fuck you in the face.

Guest Alfie Noakes

It's a only a couple of weeks until Valentine's day. gobbie. I'm thinking of a double date with you and Cat… two birds. Whilst you sit outside in the car, Cat and I will have a wonderful time… laughing over dinner with fine wine and song… dancing too perhaps. If things don't go to plan… and if there's time, I'll nip back to the car with some crisps and fuck you in the face.

You are quite the romantic at heart aren't you?

Guest nobgobbler

You two timing arse. And I've written you a song as well. I will be performing it on stage on valentines night and as I'm not one to bear a grudge I will have "Oh Frankie" recorded for you. You can play it next time you are licking tofu off Cat's pussy.

You are quite the romantic at heart aren't you?

I need to cover all bases, Alf. I'm against the clock and there's no way Cat will fall for my shit on a first date.. if at all. We all need a little council whore in reserve for cheese and onion face-pumping. Gobbie's your girl. 

Guest nobgobbler

I need to cover all bases, Alf. I'm against the clock and there's no way Cat will fall for my shit on a first date.. if at all. We all need a little council whore in reserve for cheese and onion face-pumping. Gobbie's your girl.

No need to be so offensive frank, I've told you before its not cheese and onion its sour cream.

Guest nobgobbler

Brony, it's a very old clip. Saw it years ago, as I'm sure a lot of people have. Get a life you fat benefits sponge.

First time I've seen it so I thought it was funny. I kept wondering "when is the bus driver going to intervene?" He just let the daft cunt smash up the bus.

I've been on a bus when it all kicked off once.  Christmas Eve as I recall and I was coming home from work, tired and pissed off with a million things to do for Christmas Day.  The driver just sat there and didn't do a thing.  I am assuming that is their tactic.  Either that or there's a ridiculously long time before any security turn up.  After about half an hour of waiting, I got off the bus and walked home.  The homeless wanker giving all the problems just carried on ranting away.  Ironically, I was up at 7am Christmas Day cooking a huge breakfast for the homeless folk of Brighton. Happy fucking Christmas.