CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Not being able to grow a beard

Guest Keith Lard

Guest Keith Lard

I'm getting close to 28 now and I still couldn't grow a full long manly beard like the men on Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings, and He-Man. The best I could grow is all that pubey hair around my jowls and it's ginger. I was at the bus stop the other day and some little bastard said I look like testicles. Everybody at the bus stop laughed and I got pissed off so I kicked the kid right in his face. His father then lunged at me and began to beat the shit out of me. Afterwards he took my money and disabilitiy discount card taken away from me, which means I couldn't use the bus and I couldn't meet this girl I met on the internet and take her out on our date to Alton Towers. It would never happen if I had a proper fucking beard!

I'm getting close to 28 now and I still couldn't grow a full long manly beard like the men on Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings, and He-Man. The best I could grow is all that pubey hair around my jowls and it's ginger. I was at the bus stop the other day and some little bastard said I look like testicles. Everybody at the bus stop laughed and I got pissed off so I kicked the kid right in his face. His father then lunged at me and began to beat the shit out of me. Afterwards he took my money and disabilitiy discount card taken away from me, which means I couldn't use the bus and I couldn't meet this girl I met on the internet and take her out on our date to Alton Towers. It would never happen if I had a proper fucking beard!

That made my day. So funny

What about a fake beard? It will not be artificial at all. All you need to do is to shave off your pubes, sprinkle them onto a two sided sticky tape and this artisan product can then be applied to your face. For hygiene reasons, It can be taken off when your ma is serving spaghetti bolognese and spotty dick pudding.

Guest ducunti

Are you talking upper or lower beard, if lower in the old days you'd of been a fucking mallet. If not stop taking the oestrogen, its not worth having a pair of tits to yourself of a night. Although at 28 stone you must be a 48dd already.

Guest nobgobbler

That girl you weren't able to meet thinks you have stood here up. She's written a song about your enormous blubber belly and has posted it on YouTube. "Blubber belly, blubber belly". She wouldn't have shagged you anyway.

Guest Lady Penelope

Couldn't you take her to a cafe in Cheadle and buy her some North Staffordshire oatcakes instead?