CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Getting involved with single mothers.

Guest Gong Farmer

Guest Gong Farmer

So you've met some women who happens to a single mother. There's a couple of things to consider if you are thinking of taking the relationship any further. Now here's the thing.... Either she puts the child before you in which case  you'll always play second fiddle within the relationship. The other option is that she puts 'you' before the child in which case she's a bad mother for doing exactly that and in it should then raise concerns about her in other areas. So what have you got with her ultimately?  Of course there are exceptions to the rule but in the vast majority of cases you'll either end up as her meal ticket funding her and someone else's kid, or at best you've hooked up with a shit mother that puts a relative stranger before her own flesh and blood. Either way you lose she wins.

Guest KuntaCunty

There is one given to single mothers, we know they are easy to shag.  The child is proof that you are all but guaranteed a fun roll in the duvet if she thinks you're even marginally willing to take her and her illegitimate child on.  Of course, the smart man has no intention of cucking himself like that, so he tells her what he thinks she wants to hear for as long as she is giving it away.  If she gets wise to the scheme, then "sweet lady, we've grown apart these last few days..."  

Guest Gong Farmer

There is one given to single mothers, we know they are easy to shag.  The child is proof that you are all but guaranteed a fun roll in the duvet if she thinks you're even marginally willing to take her and her illegitimate child on.  Of course, the smart man has no intention of cucking himself like that, so he tells her what he thinks she wants to hear for as long as she is giving it away.  If she gets wise to the scheme, then "sweet lady, we've grown apart these last few days..."  

And that's about as much as the parasitic lice deserve.

Guest DingTheRioja

Don't do it. Been there and hated it.

Now I'm older alot of women have daughters that are in their 20's.

Getting older does have it's advantages sometimes.

is it only me who had the proper dirty thought rush through their mind when you said that?

:P

Guest Gong Farmer

She ain't single for fuck all. She's used goods with baggage, some other cunt's cast off and she'd have to be an utterly filthy slut in the sack for me to  even ask her fucking name.

"That was alright love. What was your name again?"

"You didn't ask!"

Guest judgetwi

Here we go again. Big men, big talk , little winkles. There's nothing like a wanker bragging about his sexual athleticism on the internet. Jackanory....Jackanory.......Jackanory.

Guest Gong Farmer

Here we go again. Big men, big talk , little winkles. There's nothing like a wanker bragging about his sexual athleticism on the internet. Jackanory....Jackanory.......Jackanory.

Whereas as your sex life just involves you fingering your own arse whilst wanking in front of a mirror.

Guest KuntaCunty

It's a good thing you made it clear you're just an angry cunt, lest that deserve a response of some effort.  It's called having a fucking laugh old boy, try it sometime.  

You guys live in a parallel universe.  Our womanly wiles have got you wankers by the short and curlys.  Sisters are doing it for themselves and any amount of protesting on here by an ineffectual bunch of scaredycats on here is like pissing in the proverbial wind. As Punkape would would so succinctly put it.

Lol

Lol

and more Lol.

• Like 1

I can remember you on the old site banging on about all the beautiful women you took out to the theatre etc etc.

Have you forgotten about that little fantasy you used to have or is parked in the fantasy garage next to the Harley?

Guest nobgobbler

I did that some years ago and fifteen years later I'm still here, fucking amazed she put up with such a miserable cunt for so long.

Nice one duc. Mr gobbler saddled himself with me and my mine 25 years ago. I finally gave in and married the poor cunt 2 years ago. Well I had to make him feel secure in his old age! 

Nice one duc. Mr gobbler saddled himself with me and my mine 25 years ago. I finally gave in and married the poor cunt 2 years ago. Well I had to make him feel secure in his old age! 

Have you let him out the cellar yet?

Guest judgetwi

I can remember you on the old site banging on about all the beautiful women you took out to the theatre etc etc.
Have you forgotten about that little fantasy you used to have or is parked in the fantasy garage next to the Harley?

I think not Mr. Snitcher. Once again you are mixing me up with one ,or more, of the many cunts you accused of being me. I try very hard not to give away any personal details. The Harley thing was a mistake i made sometime ago and , as far as i am aware, i have not repeated. But, just to wind you up, i haven't been to the theatre for more than a year......"Twelve Angry Men" at the Garrick Theatre, starring Martin Shaw and that cunt who used to be in Man From Uncle. It was very good. As to who i was with, if anybody, i'll leave that to your fevered imagination. Cheers.

I think not Mr. Snitcher. Once again you are mixing me up with one ,or more, of the many cunts you accused of being me. I try very hard not to give away any personal details. The Harley thing was a mistake i made sometime ago and , as far as i am aware, i have not repeated. But, just to wind you up, i haven't been to the theatre for more than a year......"Twelve Angry Men" at the Garrick Theatre, starring Martin Shaw and that cunt who used to be in Man From Uncle. It was very good. As to who i was with, if anybody, i'll leave that to your fevered imagination. Cheers.

It was definitely you. As for who you went to the theatre with last time doesn't interest me.

As for the Harley being a mistake,are you now admitting you made it up?

Are you telling us your full of shit?

Are you trying to tell us something we already know?

As for winding me up. You'll have to try alot harder than that.