CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Simon Calder, travel 'expert'

Guest MikeD

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

As a devout Catholic I must ask you kindly go and fuck yourself without a condom. 

And there's the problem, not enough condoms for the Catholic religion, it would've saved the world an awful lot of heartache.

Wonder what the Calder cunt has to say about the sabotage {that's French that is] of the trains . Let's guess ..  check with SNCF .. don't travel .. do travel .. complain .. shrug your shoulders .. find a pub and get shitfaced ..try a flight from Manchester but avoid eye contact with GMP.

On 23/07/2024 at 09:23, ChildeHarold said:

As a devout Catholic I must ask you kindly go and fuck yourself without a condom. 

You won’t get a warm welcome in China. Actually, you will get a warm welcome in China: they are the world’s largest group operators of mobile crematoriums.

21 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

You won’t get a warm welcome in China. Actually, you will get a warm welcome in China: they are the world’s largest group operators of mobile crematoriums.

Fuck China and their fucking manky ‘Peking Palace or Mandarin Garden’ dogshit food in stupid fucking tin foil tubs, with even stupider cardboard fucking lids, leaking MSG and whatever other poisonous shite they make it from in a big fucking stupid looking frying pan.
Slanty eyed, untrustworthy, smelly little midget Cunts, and all with the same hair as Roy Cropper.

Im not a fan.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, White Cunt said:

The oldest continuous civilisation on Earth - stick that in your crem and smoke it. 

13 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

The oldest continuous civilisation on Earth - stick that in your crem and smoke it. 

I disagree with the ‘oldest’ ‘continuous’, but most with the ‘civilisation’ bollocks.

One would think that having such attributes, the chinks are the right owners of absolute heights of culture, humanity and science, rather than the oiled excrement swelling, rat-munching, ville, retarded criminal savages, sinking under the pile of decaying cardboard ‘investment’ infrastructure, collapsing dams and rotting plastic farms.

I say, The Tunguska wipeout was so very off-course.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

I disagree with the ‘oldest’ ‘continuous’, but most with the ‘civilisation’ bollocks.

One would think that having such attributes, the chinks are the right owners of absolute heights of culture, humanity and science, rather than the oiled excrement swelling, rat-munching, ville, retarded criminal savages, sinking under the pile of decaying cardboard ‘investment’ infrastructure, collapsing dams and rotting plastic farms.

I say, The Tunguska wipeout was so very off-course.

I see none of the current problems with our Chinese community in the UK.   You wilfully ignore the evidence all around you.  And they don't tolerate it in their own country so who's the fucking fools? 

8 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I see none of the current problems with our Chinese community in the UK.   You wilfully ignore the evidence all around you.  And they don't tolerate it in their own country so who's the fucking fools?