CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mark & Damo's Top 50 cunts

wow what a bunch of deluded cunts you are, mind you what to expect from a bunch of CUNTS....all truly worthy of being called CUNTS....

luckily at least I have a mate to go away with rather than sit at home in from t of a PC with my hands down my trousers playing with my small cock-surely if yours was a decent size you'd be on fabswingers or out on a Friday night you fucking sick cunts

Well excuse us for not being 15 years old, having one pube between 2 people, hanging around at a bar hoping to look old enough to get served a drink, and going home alone sober again to sniff your mother's dirty underwear before and jerking off over the face of family pet.

Well excuse us for not being 15 years old, having one pube between 2 people, hanging around at a bar hoping to look old enough to get served a drink, and going home alone sober again to sniff your mother's dirty underwear before and jerking off over the face of family pet.

You've been visiting your relatives in Swansea again.... Haven't you?
  • Like 1

ok well thanx for the warm welcome to cunts corner, we are going out cos that's what Adults do be careful your Mummy doesnt catch you on here-take it easy Frank-you really are in a cunt class all of your own

Guest judgetwi

ok well thanx for the warm welcome to cunts corner, we are going out cos that's what Adults do be careful your Mummy doesnt catch you on here-take it easy Frank-you really are in a cunt class all of your own

You are so obviously a total wanker i can't be arsed to explain it all. I'm just surprised you haven't used the word "dude". You are right about Frank though. Fair play.

A list of cunts eh? Why didn't anyone else think to do this?

It appears you have spectacularly missed the point of Cunts Corner. It's not a school playground where people just say "you cunt" to each other whilst giggling like like girls. You cunt.

This thread started to give me flashbacks to the halcyon days of Cartman and Scabies. If I remember rightly, you dished out a few bits of friendly advice to them as well old boy.

Guest Alfie Noakes

It appears you have spectacularly missed the point of Cunts Corner. It's not a school playground where people just say "you cunt" to each other whilst giggling like like girls. You cunt.

They really proved to be somewhat amateur and should I say a bit stupid? Oh and my dad says he will beat their dad up, so mer!

I quite like James Blunt.  He writes shit songs and has lots of sex with beautiful women who like his shit songs.  Sounds pretty smart to me.  And he knows that he's a cunt. 

Guest JackoTC

Time from registration to meltdown ~ 1:35. Not even close to the record.

I didn't even get a chance to have a go as I was out getting leathered on gin. However, it seems I wasn't missed. Well done folks.