CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mark & Damo's Top 50 cunts

On a snowboarding trip but they closed the  mountain due to high winds-CUNTS

So stuck inside with beers and brandy we started working on our top 100 Cunts here is our list so far (I've put myself in at No.4)  this is still a work in progress please let us know of any cunts we may have forgotten-they must be alive, no dead cunts

Thanks

Im a cunt I forgot to put the list-now you can see why I'm No4

Tony Blair
God
Chris Martin
Mark Wayne
Damien Walsh
John Terry
The Pope (All previous and future)
Gary Glitter
George Bush
Russell Brand
Simon Cowell
Carl Pilkington
Bernie Ecclestone
Coleen Rooney
James Blunt
Jayz
Steve Claridge
Roman  Abramovitch
Jose Mouriniho
Beyonce
David Beckham
Tom Cruise
Morrisey
Edwina Currie
Ed Sheeran
Bob Geldorf
Jordan
Peter Andre
Luis Suarez
Donald Rumsfeld
John Prescott
Obama
Cameron
Ant & Dec
Shaun White
Putin
Rob Drydek
David Mellor
Mike Brewer
Tim Lovejoy
John Leslie
Cheryl Cole
Boris Johnson
Christian Stevenson
Marti Pellow
Donald Trump
Alan Sugar
Rupert Murdoch
Proclaimers
Gerry Adams
Graham Norton
Alec Salmond
Fiddy Cent
Bear Grylls
Sharon Osbourne
Andy Murray
The A9 Road
Kim Kardashian
Richard Branson
Frank Lampard
Ryan Giggs
Gary Neville
Harry Redknap
Wayne Rooney

Im a cunt I forgot to put the list-now you can see why I'm No4

Tony Blair
God
Chris Martin
Mark Wayne
Damien Walsh
John Terry
The Pope (All previous and future)
Gary Glitter
George Bush
Russell Brand
Simon Cowell
Carl Pilkington
Bernie Ecclestone
Coleen Rooney
James Blunt
Jayz
Steve Claridge
Roman  Abramovitch
Jose Mouriniho
Beyonce
David Beckham
Tom Cruise
Morrisey
Edwina Currie
Ed Sheeran
Bob Geldorf
Jordan
Peter Andre
Luis Suarez
Donald Rumsfeld
John Prescott
Obama
Cameron
Ant & Dec
Shaun White
Putin
Rob Drydek
David Mellor
Mike Brewer
Tim Lovejoy
John Leslie
Cheryl Cole
Boris Johnson
Christian Stevenson
Marti Pellow
Donald Trump
Alan Sugar
Rupert Murdoch
Proclaimers
Gerry Adams
Graham Norton
Alec Salmond
Fiddy Cent
Bear Grylls
Sharon Osbourne
Andy Murray
The A9 Road
Kim Kardashian
Richard Branson
Frank Lampard
Ryan Giggs
Gary Neville
Harry Redknap
Wayne Rooney

And now give a reasoned argument as to why they are cunts.

So stuck inside with beers and brandy we started working on our top 100 Cunts here is our list so far (I've put myself in at No.4)  this is still a work in progress please let us know of any cunts we may have forgotten-they must be alive, no dead cunts

Thanks

Thanks

Whilst you're cooped up all cosy inside with your beers and brandy, allow me to plan the remainder of your evening...

1. Order one last round and prepare to leave.

2. Damo, on the way out, nip in the kitchen and steal the largest knife you can find... a length of rope and a box of matches. Stick it down your trousers.

3. Knock off early and wish each other a good night. Damo, set your alarm for 3.30 am.

4. Tippy toe into Mark's room, stab him in the eye and set him on fire.

5. Hang yourself from the wardrobe door.

• Like 1

Whilst you're cooped up all cosy inside with your beers and brandy, allow me to plan the remainder of your evening...

2. Damo, on the way out, nip in the kitchen and steal the largest knife you can find... a length of rope and a box of matches. Stick it down your trousers.

3. Knock off early and wish each other a good night. Damo, set your alarm for 3.30 am.

I was composing a similar list for this pair of prime pussies including, among other things, a St Bernard, some 9-inch nails, and a cheese fondue heated to about 200 degrees, concluding with a coup de grace delivered by a jumbo bar of Toblerone applied with force to the small intestine. No fucking point now, though!

• Like 1

Club 18-30 beckons , Frank.

I was composing a similar list for this pair of prime pussies including, among other things, a St Bernard, some 9-inch nails, and a cheese fondue heated to about 200 degrees, concluding with a coup de grace delivered by a jumbo bar of Toblerone applied with force to the small intestine. No fucking point now, though!

Do you think they are sharing a room?

wow what a bunch of deluded cunts you are, mind you what to expect from a bunch of CUNTS....all truly worthy of being called CUNTS....

luckily at least I have a mate to go away with rather than sit at home in from t of a PC with my hands down my trousers playing with my small cock-surely if yours was a decent size you'd be on fabswingers or out on a Friday night you fucking sick cunts

wow what a bunch of deluded cunts you are, mind you what to expect from a bunch of CUNTS....all truly worthy of being called CUNTS....
luckily at least I have a mate to go away with rather than sit at home in from t of a PC with my hands down my trousers playing with my small cock-surely if yours was a decent size you'd be on fabswingers or out on a Friday night you fucking sick cunts

Oh dear....struck a nerve?
You really should do some research before you jump in head first to CC. That was actually one of franks nicer posts.

Are you sharing a room with Damo?