CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Friday Night Special!... Frank sings.. The Girl From Ipanema.

2 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Pretty sure his 'girl' is too, Gobbs. I'm pretty sure our Edward is a rampant sausage-jockey. 

Well, the amorous PMs he sends me would indicate as such. 

You was well up for it, I only turned you down when the condom made you tiny cock look like a thumb in a latex glove.

Guest Bill Stickers
42 minutes ago, Frank said:

If I can get a foot in the door, I'd probably batter her with a spade. 

Judging by the state of her face, someone already beat you to it, and beat you to it severely. 

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, Frank said:

Thank you, Gobbie.. very kind words. After last night's comments I really was at my lowest ebb. 

I should point out that I've had no formal training on the drums. How about I pop over to yours and tap out a jazzy number on your hairy?

You'd have to bring a harpoon with you to sort Keith out first. The nappy wearing lard boy has been coming on to me all week. 

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Are you talking about her arse or her cunt? I've heard her shitbox round the back is far more hairy than that badly packed kebab she calls a minge. 

Where as your shitbox is just full. Apart from the sloppy dollop running down your legs that is.

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Judging by the state of her face, someone already beat you to it, and beat you to it severely. 

You will never see my face you shit stain. Or any of my lady parts, I can assure you.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, nobgobbler said:

You will never see my face you shit stain. Or any of my lady parts, I can assure you.

Thanks for the assurances. I can sleep easy from now on. 

Just now, nobgobbler said:

Glad to be of service.

I regret what I said about battering you with a spade. After last night's disparaging remarks, I was trying to save face... acting hard in front of Bill.

I've no doubt you're quite beautiful, especially in a negligee. Sorry.

Here, have this.. 

Guest JackoTC
5 hours ago, Frank said:

I'd expect any worthwhile bits of the gobbie have long since perished. If I can get a foot in the door, I'd probably batter her with a spade.

I don't know how I missed this slice of musical genius first time round. But I did.

How could you Francois ?

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Frank said:

I regret what I said about battering you with a spade. After last night's disparaging remarks, I was trying to save face... acting hard in front of Bill.

Here, have this.. 

If that's jazz, then fuck off.  Useless, tuneless shite it is.

Guest JackoTC
2 hours ago, Frank said:

I don't have a single hair on my head, Jackie. It's not cancer.. but as good as.

I'm with you. Been hiding in a pub in Waterloo for the best part of 3 weeks now. Can't face work and back on the pop with a vengeance.

5 hours ago, Frank said:

Here, have this.. 

No I fucking won't.

Guest nobgobbler
6 hours ago, Frank said:

Here, have this.. 

Does this mean we're engaged?

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Eddie said:

Frank , I can recommend Bubbles,  that dirty queer done all sorts to me. I feel dirty.

Get down the carwash, I'm sure those Romanians with the pressure washer can help...

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Eddie said:

It will need a powerful jet wash to clean the shame. I never should have trusted him. 

Ask for the hard brush and that special chemical for brake dust.