CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Friday Night Special!... Frank sings.. The Girl From Ipanema.

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

This, all new, archived vid has burst my bubble, bubble. On reflection, I'm not that great, am I?

You could be I guess. 

All you have to do is get back to winning ways is tone up by sparring with some of the small-hitters like Alfie and Snatch and you'll be back to your best in no time. 

Cue standard 'fuck off' reply....

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 minute ago, Frank said:

I consider the majority of regulars on here as family.. especially you, ed. I've shown all my cards, what have you got? 

Dad? Is it really you?

20 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'm not that great, am I?

To be honest George K , the best bit was at the end  when your syrup flies off your head . Yes I saw it to the end , more out of pity for you really , but hey I am that kind of Frenchman. I must add that it was a shock for me at 7.00 am today when You Tube 'suggested' your video to me . How much did you bribe them.

Just now, Bubbles said:

You could be I guess. 

All you have to do is get back to winning ways is tone up by sparring with some of the small-hitters like Alfie and Snatch and you'll be back to your best in no time. 

Cue standard 'fuck off' reply....

Fuck off.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

I consider the majority of regulars on here as family.. especially you, ed. I've shown all my cards, what have you got? 

If we are being honest, my dopey girl has booked a weekend away in a 11 century hotel that was featured on most haunted. I don't want to show fear but I am nervous.

Guest MikeD
27 minutes ago, Frank said:

So did Josef Fritzl.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 22/01/2015 at 7:46 PM, Guest said:
2 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

To be honest George K , the best bit was at the end  when your syrup flies off your head . Yes I saw it to the end , more out of pity for you really , but hey I am that kind of Frenchman. I must add that it was a shock for me at 7.00 am today when You Tube 'suggested' your video to me . How much did you bribe them.

after you said that I had to watch it again... I think I recognise the cunt....

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

It's not the time nor the place but does anybody else thinks that Michael McIntyre is soon to be the biggest cunt on TV.., or anywhere else for that matter.

Guest nobgobbler

Ignore em Frank, they're just jealous of your obvious talent and good looks. There's something rather attractive about a man with long hair. Shame your wig fell off you bald cunt.

Guest nobgobbler
12 hours ago, Eddie said:

If we are being honest, my dopey girl has booked a weekend away in a 11 century hotel that was featured on most haunted. I don't want to show fear but I am nervous.

Most haunted's fake Eddie. You could do a house swap with and me and enjoy real paranormal experience at Castle Gobbler. It's haunted to fuck. Not sure I'd swap back though so be warned.

3 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Most haunted's fake Eddie. You could do a house swap with and me and enjoy real paranormal experience at Castle Gobbler. It's haunted to fuck. Not sure I'd swap back though so be warned.

Pretty sure his 'girl' is too, Gobbs. I'm pretty sure our Edward is a rampant sausage-jockey. 

Well, the amorous PMs he sends me would indicate as such. 

Guest nobgobbler
6 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Pretty sure his 'girl' is too, Gobbs. I'm pretty sure our Edward is a rampant sausage-jockey. 

Well, the amorous PMs he sends me would indicate as such. 

Do you send any back?

Guest nobgobbler
9 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

No. He's a filthy deviant. 

I won't do a 'Ding' and grass him up to Admin though, not my style. 

Ah grassing, the worst crime of all, apart from being Judge.

2 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Ignore em Frank, they're just jealous of your obvious talent and good looks. There's something rather attractive about a man with long hair. Shame your wig fell off you bald cunt.

Thank you, Gobbie.. very kind words. After last night's comments I really was at my lowest ebb. 

I should point out that I've had no formal training on the drums. How about I pop over to yours and tap out a jazzy number on your hairy?

• Like 2

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Frank said:

How about I pop over to yours and tap out a jazzy number on your hairy?

Are you talking about her arse or her cunt? I've heard her shitbox round the back is far more hairy than that badly packed kebab she calls a minge. 

1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

Are you talking about her arse or her cunt? I've heard her shitbox round the back is far more hairy than that badly packed kebab she calls a minge. 

I'd expect any worthwhile bits of the gobbie have long since perished. If I can get a foot in the door, I'd probably batter her with a spade. 

• Like 1