CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Friday Night Special!... Frank sings.. The Girl From Ipanema.

You can be great again....... Believe in yourself!

Spot you sorry state of affairs, I've just finished recording a new single dedicated to the very lovely two-bob chomper Gobbie. It's a sweet bluesy number with just me and the old Gretsch. Lyrics provided by the Rev. 

Spot you sorry state of affairs, I've just finished recording a new single dedicated to the very lovely two-bob chomper Gobbie. It's a sweet bluesy number with just me and the old Gretsch. Lyrics provided by the Rev. 

show us yer Gretsch, Frank. I've got a prile of the fuckers!

Guest Wizardsleeve

I could do better then that, and I'm a fucking moron!

Don't give up the day job pube head.

You don't actually believe Frank has a day job, do you?  That would require the boring lazy cunt to get out of bed at a proper hour and go to the job centre.  A place he couldn't find if his life depended on it.  Since he is just one of many benefit scrounging cunts mooching from us, he has no incentive to get a job.  Which is why he is here all day, everyday.  

• 5 months later...
Guest Bill Stickers

I'd never seen this video before, but here are the questions it has raised after my first viewing;

- it appears you actually live in a bedsit? Drum kit and single bed in frame, and presumably just out of shot a very depressing kitchenette where you microwave your spaghetti hoops? Was the camera placed on top of the toilet cistern?

- do you have aids? 

I have always suspected that you suffered from a form of mental illness, Frank, but until watching the intro to this video, I never assumed that it was a developmental ailment.

What the fuck are you attempting to say at the start? I can't understand a word that you are saying, you spectacular fucking retard. You sound like you've got a mouth full of bees.

Guest Snatch
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I have always suspected that you suffered from a form of mental illness, Frank, but until watching the intro to this video, I never assumed that it was a developmental ailment.

What the fuck are you attempting to say at the start? I can't understand a word that you are saying, you spectacular fucking retard. You sound like you've got a mouth full of bees.

Don't forget that Roops thinks this fucking idiot is a genius.

Just now, Bill Stickers said:

I'd never seen this video before, but here are the questions it has raised after my first viewing;

- it appears you actually live in a bedsit? Drum kit and single bed in frame, and presumably just out of shot a very depressing kitchenette where you microwave your spaghetti hoops? Was the camera placed on top of the toilet cistern?

- do you have aids? 

I don't have aids.. no.

6 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

What the fuck are you, Frank? Other than a pathetic cunt?

You look like one you're one arse-raping away from going completely fucking mental. 

I worry gravely for the safety of the other inhabitants of your HMO.

Its a bit like listening to Mike Oldfield: Is it shit? Or is it good? I can't decide.

Just now, Bubbles said:

What the fuck are you, Frank? Other than a pathetic cunt?

You look like one you're one arse-raping away from going completely fucking mental. 

I worry gravely for the safety of the other inhabitants of your HMO.

This, all new, archived vid has burst my bubble, bubble. On reflection, I'm not that great, am I?