CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Leon Brittan

Guest redrum

Guest Alfie Noakes

He snuffed it the wrong side of the election, if this unravels quickly because he's not around to get in the way and still living MPs get named, it will cost the main parties a lot of votes and UKIP will clean up. This will make Profumo look like nothing. The establishment have been getting away with buggering small boys for years I've no doubt, but the public and some elements of the press can smell blood and it's not going to be pretty. These establishment fools have only just realised your reputation can be decimated on the Internet in hours.

Lets hope so.

Perhaps those of us who feel strongly enough should start a pressure group, to keep up the impetus on line.

Guest Lady Penelope

The name Leon Brittan certainly sounds like a paedophile name. I mean I haven't got a single friend who's called Leon who isn't a paedophile.

Better dead than red.

Guest judgetwi

Yeah, when the cunt is dead the shit usually hits the fan but i'm not so sure in this case. The cunt had too many powerful friends who wouldn't want the spotlight to be turned on them, even as they craftily slip away into the corner. I mean The House of Lords not Cunts Corner obviously.

I am constantly amazed that these fuckwits never saw the potential of the internet back in the 90s. Just shows how out of touch the silly cunts really are, it's 20 years later and they are only just realising that everything they ever fucking did is out there for the public to see.

Guest ducunti

I am constantly amazed that these fuckwits never saw the potential of the internet back in the 90s. Just shows how out of touch the silly cunts really are, it's 20 years later and they are only just realising that everything they ever fucking did is out there for the public to see.

All you need is a Chinese proxy and you can get away with saying just about anything.

Guest ducunti

Private Eye... As I recall, in the early eighties , stated that he was the victim of an MI5 smear campaign.

My mate applied for an operative job at MI5 a few years ago thinking he would enjoy the James Bond lifestyle, it would appear to be more of a pointless fucking cash cow, he was told the majority of the work was highly paid teams sitting in a car with a video camera. He didn't get the job because he didn't have a degree. I can operate a video camera can I have a degree? 

Guest ducunti

Yeah, when the cunt is dead the shit usually hits the fan but i'm not so sure in this case. The cunt had too many powerful friends who wouldn't want the spotlight to be turned on them, even as they craftily slip away into the corner. I mean The House of Lords not Cunts Corner obviously.

perhapss it was one of them that caused it.

IF this turns out to be kosher I will want to know why the press haven't fucking crawled all over this for the last thirty years.. Forget compromising the evidence and influencing public opinion. The media shit bags have never been as squeamish previously. No, it will be because media barons have colluded in covering it up. It is being inferred that all this ghastly stuff has been known about for thirty plus years... the Internet has been alive with innuendo and conjecture. IF this turns out to be well founded, I refuse to believe that nobody knew about about it. I despise the newspapers and their lickspittle politician prozzers who will bend over to stay in their good books.