CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stephen Beer, 45, from Plymouth who weighs 32-stone, married 23-stone Michelle in a wedding which cost the taxpayer £3,000.

Guest nobgobbler

If you want something more upmarket, check out how well the suave cunts brush up.

246C5E3B00000578-0-The_family_of_Stephen

Ah, brings back fond memories of "Chubby Brides"....

Have you still got the photo of Wadbride?

It's safely locked away in a secure vault in my Fortess of Solitude where it can never harm humanity again. Pointless really, as once seen it cannot be unseen.

I never got to see it.

Any chance of a second showing Baws?

Just to confirm she really was a cunt.

Guest nobgobbler

It's safely locked away in a secure vault in my Fortess of Solitude where it can never harm humanity again. Pointless really, as once seen it cannot be unseen.

You may have unwittingly discovered the best constipation cure ever.

I never got to see it.

Any chance of a second showing Baws?

Just to confirm she really was a cunt.

That's a one-way ticket to permanent deletion. This place doesn't have many consistent rules but publishing someone else's personal details is a definite no no. (I got away with it once because no-one knew it was her at the time - well, no-one apart from her obviously...)

That's a one-way ticket to permanent deletion. This place doesn't have many consistent rules but publishing someone else's personal details is a definite no no. (I got away with it once because no-one knew it was her at the time - well, no-one apart from her obviously...)

You got a point there Bawsy. It would probably get us both deleted.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I've just had a coffee with a friend and some car pulls up on the double yellow lines and out climbs a fat fucking fuck female who waddles into the coffee shop/bakery, orders enough grease laden takeaway shit to feed Broneys' family for a week and waddles back out again to get in her car. I made a point of looking disgustedly at her stomach for the whole transaction.  I expect she has problems with her glands and hardly eats a thing really.